26. siʳ? sⁱʳ? ˢⁱʳ, are you thᵉʳᵉ?

As per request, GRWR has been posted on Quotev! But I had to take out my art since it wouldn't load properly on the site smh my head

   "Azul's taking a while..." I murmured, impatiently glancing at the clock. It's been over fifteen minutes since he left the room, and there has yet to be any sign of him returning.

Usually, I would assume that it's just the customers giving him trouble(with me working at Chicken Breast, I understood that pain), but my heart felt heavy with worry whenever I saw the blot-stained ring.

"You know what," I huffed, "I'm checking this shit out."

As I stood up from the couch, I was hit with a headache and sat myself back down.

I clutched my dizzy head and waited for it to pass. "I must've stood up too quickly..."

Once I felt better, I stood up slowly and made my way out of the office.

Outside, people and staff were scrambling around, making it was a loud and chaotic environment. I sweatdropped and began to weave my way around the people in hopes that I would come across the source of the problem.

The noise eventually became too much for my headache, and so I ducked into a quieter hallway to rest. Once I took a few moments to stabilize myself, I noticed someone walking by.

"Oh— hey Leona!" I said, greeting the prince with a wave. "Long time no see?"

Leona froze in his steps and spun around to face me.

"What..." As he stepped closer, I nervously backed myself against the wall. "...The fuck are you doing here? Get out."

I nervously laughed at his intimidating aura. "You see, the funny thing is that Yuu said the same thing—"

"And she was right for once," He muttered, holding the stack of glowing papers to his side.

"What's with all those papers?" I asked curiously. They all looked to be enchanted, which was impressive considering how much magical power and accuracy would be needed to do such a thing. The only person I know capable of that would be— "Wait. Are those Azul's contracts?"

"They're none of your business, that's what." He snarled.

Another person popped out of the busy crowd and walked towards us. "Hey Leona, Azul ran to his silly vault! It's only a matter of time before he comes looking for us—"

Ruggie stopped talking when he noticed me leaning against the wall. "(Y/N)? What are you doing here?"

"Seeing my friend?" I said, but it came out more as a question.

Ruggie nodded, closed his eyes, and silently began to scream.

Leona groaned and rubbed the beidge of his nose. "Listen, I'm only going to say this once, and it's because you're Ruggie's friend or whatever. I recommend you leave before shit happens."