32. yappery

🔥 🔥 🔥 IDK HOW TO DRIVE 🔥 🔥 🔥

   The ADYuuce trio and I discussed the Idia's situation as we made our way towards Sam's Shop

   The ADYuuce trio and I discussed the Idia's situation as we made our way towards Sam's Shop. Deuce had the heart to be slightly worried, while Ace, Yuu and Grim didn't give a flying fuck about the drama. But I couldn't blame them— they've never met Idia before.

"Shouldn't you go fight the princess off like a knight in shining armour?" Ace snickered, giving me a nudge. "That's your husband that's being wedded off, ya know."

"Ha ha, very funny." I said, and gave our surroundings a glance before showing them the magestone ring. "My blot levels have been acting up lately, and although I did karate, I'm not too confident in my ability to fight off the ghosts. I'll be leaving it to the others to save him."

Ace whistled. "Damn, that's rough."

Yuu's eyes seemed to light up. "I also did karate in the past! But I switched to Muai Thai a few years ago."

"Wait, really?" I asked, feeling happy that there was another martial artist around. "Muai Thai's so cool! You should teach me a few moves."

Ace rolled his eyes. "The fighting fanatics are at it again."

A voice rang behind us. "He~y, isn't that Shrimpy and Clownfishy? What a combo!"

Yuu visibly recoiled at the voice, and we turned around to face Floyd and Jade, who were both grinning.

"Hi Jade, Floyd." I said, giving them a smile. "Are you guys okay from the ghosts?"

"We're fine!" Floyd drawled with a smile, throwing his arms around my shoulders and leaning his weight onto me. "But you all look a little roughed up, hmm?"

Deuce gave me a worried glance as I patted Floyd's back. Ace took a few steps back, and Grim's fur was standing on its end.

"Whaddya want!" Grim hissed.

"How rude," Jade said, feigning a hurt expression. "We were simply forced out of the library by some ghosts, and wandered our way here. I can assure you, it is no scheme."

"Sure..." Grim drawled, moving closer to Yuu's leg.

"Is Azul not with you guys?" I asked the twins, throwing our surroundings a glance.

"He was with Goldfishy and Sea Otter," Floyd said, "What? You wanna see him?"

"How sweet," Jade chuckled teasingly, "I believe we had already said that you're always welcome to visit us— or him, in Mostro Lounge."

I laughed, hoping that it would distract them from my face which was heating up in embarrassment. "Alright, I'll visit you guys sometime."

"(Y/N), lets go to Sam's already," Ace told me with a not-so-discreet whisper.