25. that was disgusting... do it again

PHANTOM OF THE OPERA IS SO YUMMY I LOVED WATCHING IT IN PERSON OMFG

Despite it being the late morning, the sun hung low and hid itself in the clouds

Despite it being the late morning, the sun hung low and hid itself in the clouds. I struggled to get out of bed, but eventually forced myself to do so in order to take a shower.

Once I was out, I began to organize my room which was getting unbearably messy.

As I cleared my desk, I noticed the magestone that Chenya gave to me.

"Right, what am I supposed to do with this?" I huffed, reaching for the gem. As soon as I touched it, the magestone stained black which made me flinch and toss it back down onto the table. "Ah. Wonderful."

The blot swirled over the stone like a drop of ink in water, and I grew concerned for myself by the amount of visible blot.

"Well, it can't be that bad, right? Its not like I'd overblot..." Cautiously, I picked the magestone back up and threw it into my pocket.

Azul and I would meet up today, and because his invitation asked for my visit at 4PM, I had plenty of time to kill. I didn't feel like opening Chicken Breast, so I decided to grab my phone and lay in bed.

Eventually I got bored of all the scrolling, so I decided to send my first year friends some messages.

▐░░░░░░░░░░░░░▌

(Y/N) SHANN
is typing...

(Y/N) SHANNis typing

[(Y/N) is online!]

(Y/N)
guys why are there so many hot ppl at sage island recently

[Ace is online!]

[Yuu is online!]

(Y/N)
Like i literally ran into someone at the grocery yesterday and he looked super sketchy but also like gah dayum 😍