1

"Are you happy?" Ji Woong asked looking at his younger brother as he smiled. His brother smiled as he wiped the table, using his other hand to touch the table to know where was left to be cleaned.

Tae Rae raised the rag up after wiping the table.
Ji Woong took it from him and placed elsewhere.

"I'll soon go to work, do you want me to call Gyuvin and Matthew?" Ji Woong asked and turned only to see Tae Rae walking towards the window.

He opened the window, used his fingers to softly feel his flowers and grabbed the small watering can beside the flower pots. He started watering his flowers.

"Mm, I mean, if they want to." Tae Rae muttered and Ji Woong scoffed as he watched Tae Rae. He knew Tae Rae wanted him to so badly call them.

"Look at you, acting as if you'd not kill to see them"
Ji Woong said smiling. He took out a food container and hit it softly on the counter to get Tae Rae's attention.

Tae Rae moved his head to the direction of the sound. "I've placed your lunch on the counter. Be sure to have it with Gyuvin and Matthew"
Ji Woong said and Tae Rae huffed as he rolled his eyes.

"Hyung. I can make my own lunch." Tae Rae muttered and Ji Woong tackled him from behind, strongly hugging him. Tae Rae grimaced at the brotherly hug.

"Yes yes, I know but I want you shower you with all the love in the world" Ji Woong said aggressively rubbing his cheeks against Tae Rae's. Tae Rae
clicked his tongue in annoyance.

"Mm you can go now hyung" Tae Rae said and
Ji Woong chuckled as he leaned out of the hug and ruffled Tae Rae's hair.

"I'll get going now, okay? Don't open the door for anyone that isn't our friends, alright?" Ji Woong softly said and Tae Rae sighed as he rolled his eyes.

"Go!" He yelled making Ji Woong chuckle as he left the kitchen.

Tae Rae heard the front door close and the security system chime as a sign of him closing the door.

Tae Rae paused watering the flowers and sighed.
"I haven't finished my piece" he muttered remembering the song he was working on.
He grabbed his stick and gently walked out of the kitchen and got into his music room.

As he walked, he used his left hand to feel his instruments as he walked. He stopped by the piano and dropped his stick by the side as he sat down.

He sighed and let himself get sunken in his music.

-

"It's been years since I last came here.." A figure said sighing as he looked around . He removed his glasses  as he watched the workers take his luggage into the hotel. His bodyguards quickly stepped out and stood by him.

With his hands in his pockets, he walked into the hotel, not giving a care about the camera shutters coming from the paparazzi. He was led to the penthouse of the hotel. His luggages were gently placed as the workers left.

He saw a welcome basket with his name boldly written on it 'Shen Ricky'. Ricky took off his face cap as he walked towards the basket. He grabbed the basket not wanting to know what was inside.

He walked towards the trash bin and dumped it there. "Who knows if cameras have been installed"
He muttered and looked away from the basket.

He walked into the luxurious room and took off his clothes before he freshened up. Just as he got out, his phone went off.

"Ge" He muttered as soon as he answered the call.
"Have you arrived? Hope there was no problem?"
His Elder brother, Hao asked.

"Mm. I'm actually at the hotel now. I'll come tomorrow to see you and your husband" Ricky said and he heard his brother chuckle.

"You don't always have to call Hanbin that– Ricky?! How are you?!" Hao was interrupted by Hanbin, his husband who overheard their conversation.

Ricky placed his phone on his bed and put it out on speaker as he dressed. "I'm good, I'll come to see you guys tomorrow hyung" Ricky said and he heard Hanbin's hearty chuckle.

"Hurry and come, I and Hao will make enough for you to eat- Hanbin give me back my phone!" Ricky heard Hao interrupt Hanbin followed by some thuds.

"Ricky, we'll go now okay? Junho just woke up"
Hao said and Ricky softly smiled at the mention of his nephew's name.

"Hm, greet Junho for me..hn..bye" He said and ended the call. He brushed his hair and looked at the wall clock. It was already Eleven in the night.

After doing his skincare, he grabbed one of the books he had packed and got in bed. It took him quite sometime before he slept off with his book on his face.