19

'I'll make a song for you...' Tae Rae said and laid his head on Ricky's chest. 'Really? What else will you do?' Ricky asked smiling. Tae Rae hummed, thinking.

'We'll make dinner together, have picnics oh oh- you know that stuff you told me earlier? Yeah we'll have an artist make caricatures of us" Tae Rae said and Ricky smiled as he videoed him on his camera.

"Ricky, stop recording" Tae Rae whine while Ricky chuckled. Ricky snuggled closer to Tae Rae and moved the camera higher to capture their moment.

"Shhh I'm creating memories, won't you love it when we'll watch it together?" Ricky said and
Tae Rae nodded, loving the idea.

"We'll watch them all. Just a matter of time" Ricky muttered caressing Tae Rae's hair.

The video ended and Tae Rae was a crying mess. He had spent hours, watching the videos Ricky made, the pictures, their smiles, their laughter...

Tae Rae felt as good as dead.

He stared at one of the pictures Ricky took, Ricky was hugging him from behind as he was laughing.
"How dare you give me your eyes?" Tae Rae muttered, his eyes bloodshot.

"W-Who told you to pass away?" He asked as his tears fell.

"Who said you can leave me and go away by yourself?!" Tae Rae shouted and bursted into tears.
He clutched his hair, shouting in pain.

"Is t-this what you meant by making sure I'll see?"
Tae Rae grimly asked. He harshly wiped his tears.
"I wasn't even able to say thank you..I need to say thank you".

He felt a lump grow in his throat as he stared at Ricky. His head fell low, he just couldn't stop himself from crying.

"I wasn't able to say those words...if you leave like this, what am I supposed to do? Ricky what am I supposed to do?!" He yelled crying.

"W-What...what am I supposed to do?" He muttered as his tears kept falling.

-

'Will I get to see you again?
I'm standing in front of destiny that has passed me by again.
Was it a dream we couldn't wake up from?
You're getting farther away
I couldn't tell you my heart
I'm still crying
Don't let me cry
I'm waiting right here
Until my heart gets exhausted
Don't say goodbye
Come back to me
Come back to me whenever'

Tae Rae finished singing. He was on his bed, pictures of Ricky scattered all over, his hair disheveled, his eyes red and swollen...

His head fell low.

"Tae Rae" His eyes widened immediately as he heard his name from a familiar voice, he looked up and saw Ricky, sat on his bed, looking at him with a smile.

"R-Ricky" Tae Rae muttered, his eyes getting glossy.
He saw felt Ricky touch his cheek, just like he used to. "Ricky..why did you go? You..they said you're dead Ricky" Tae Rae whispered.

Tae Rae saw as Ricky's hand left his cheek and a sad smiled came to his face.

"I did what I did Tae Rae..If dying was what it was to make you see again, I'm happy. I don't regret it one bit" Tae Rae shook his head as he heard Ricky speak.

"Is this what you meant by making sure I'll see?"
Tae Rae asked looking at Ricky with sad eyes.

"You have reasons to see, you have reasons to stay here...but I don't" Tae Rae looked into Ricky's eyes and saw how teary and glossy they were.

"Life hasn't been fair with me Tae Rae..The world I've seen is not colorful. I hope your world doesn't become like mine" Ricky said and stood up.

Tae Rae stretched out his hands to hold Ricky but he just couldn't. He saw Ricky walk towards the door.
He kept shaking his head, not wanting Ricky to leave.

Ricky turned and looked at him with a soft smile.
"This place would be better for you than staying with me... Thank you Tae Rae, Thank you for loving me"
Ricky said waving at him.

Tae Rae's eyes opened, he looked around and saw that he was still on his bed. He had slept off. He quickly stood up, shouting Ricky's name as he cried.

"Please..please come back" he muttered on the floor crying.

-

Tae Rae didn't mind getting beat by the rain. He stared at Ricky's grave. His eyes so lifeless, his soul, hurting and empty.

He looked at his black outfit and bit his lips.

This wasn't the ending he wanted.

His hand traced the letterings of Ricky's name on his headstone. He slowly hugged the headstone, staring into space.

"We..." Tae Rae started, the rain beating heavily against his skin but he didn't care or seem to notice as he had lost his mind forever.

"We will meet again" he muttered, feeling lightheaded, he felt so sick and broken.

"I will come find you...And when I do, let's love each other with all our hearts...It..It's a promise Ricky"
Tae Rae whispered and closed his eyes as he fell back, seeing nothing but pitch black.

'I'll be waiting' A faint voice responded.

Fin.