3

Ricky put on his face cap and wore a mask as he got out of his car. He had decided to buy some gifts for Hao, Hanbin and especially his nephew Junho.

With his hands in his pockets, he quietly walked through stores looking for what would be good enough as a gift. He stopped walking when he saw a store that sold kids toys and accessories.

He was about to enter but he stopped as he heard echoed chatters, he turned and looked at the direction of the chatters and saw people gathered up.

He slowly walked closer and saw a woman who held a little girl yelling at someone on the ground.

Ricky's brows furrowed in confusion. The person on the ground was obviously blind so why was the lady still yelling at him.

Ricky could see the flustered face of the blind person and couldn't tolerate it anymore, and just as he stepped in, the woman wanted to slap the person.

Ricky stopped walking and looked at the hand he held. He gently left his hand.

"Are you alright now?" Ricky asked and Tae Rae softly nodded. He rubbed his cheek still feeling the sting from the woman's slap.

Ricky immediately pitied his helpless state.
"Did you come here with someone?" Ricky asked and Tae Rae nodded. "Can you please call them for me? I have their numbers" Tae Rae said and Ricky nodded as he took out his phone.

Tae Rae called out Gyuvin's number as he had it stored in his memory. Ricky dialed his number and Gyuvin immediately answered. Ricky then handed the phone over to Tae Rae.

"Gyuvin? It's me Tae Rae" Tae Rae said and immediately heard wails.

"Tae Rae? Tae Rae I'm s-sorryyy–Hyung wait, let's know where he is first" Tae Rae heard Gyuvin interrupt Matthew's wails.

"Where are we?" Tae Rae asked as he removed the phone from his ear. "The kids section" Ricky replied and Tae Rae told Gyuvin.

"Okay Hyung. Stay there, don't move. We're coming okay? Don't follow anyone just sit still" Gyuvin said and Tae Rae heard thuds coming from the call.

The call ended and Tae Rae took out his hand for Ricky to take back his phone. Ricky put his phone back into his pocket as he looked at Tae Rae.

"Thank you" Tae Rae muttered and Ricky nodded.
"I'm.." Ricky paused, not knowing whether he should introduce himself because of his identity. But then again, Tae Rae wouldn't possibly know him.

He obviously hadn't seen any of his dramas, Ricky thought. "I'm Ricky.." Ricky said and Tae Rae smiled
"Nice to meet you Ricky. Thank you again, for what you did for me back there. I really appreciate it"

Tae Rae spoke but all Ricky was looking at was his smile. He just felt so drawn to his soft and calm aura.
He didn't know when a small smile formed on his face as a result of Tae Rae's dimpled smile.

"It's okay. We should always help those in need"
Ricky said and his eyes spotted two disheveled guys running towards them.

"I think your friends are here" Ricky said and
Tae Rae turned to target any sound of footsteps.

"Hyung! Tae Rae!" He heard and quickly smiled.

"Are you okay? Did anything happen to you?"
Gyuvin asked as he scanned Tae Rae's body worriedly. Ricky gave them some space and covered his face more with his cap.

He turned and looked at Tae Rae who was smiling as he spoke to Gyuvin and Matthew. He gently smiled and turned to go back to his shopping.

"Tae Raeee I'm sorry I abandoned you-I saw a cute life sized teddy bear and it got in my head that I actually forgot about you-I'm so sorry"

Tae Rae clicked his tongue at Matthew's cry. Matthew leaned out of the hug and looked at
Tae Rae with guilt.

"Mm it's okay. I'm sure you didn't mean to. Stop crying." Tae Rae said and Matthew nodded.

"Ricky?" Tae Rae suddenly called making Matthew and Gyuvin confused. "Ricky? Who's that?" Gyuvin asked.

"He's the one who helped me call you. Where is he?"
Tae Rae asked and Gyuvin and Matthew looked around.

"Hyung, we're the only ones by this bench." Gyuvin said and Tae Rae muttered a small 'oh'.
"I guess he left." He muttered. Matthew saw his long face and immediately patted his shoulder.

"Come on, let's get back to shopping. I have something you'd like to have, let's go buy it" Gyuvin said locking arms with Tae Rae.

Tae Rae nodded and linked his other arm with Matthew as they walked.