7

Tae Rae heard the door bell ring. He took his stick and walked down the stairs. He got to the door.

"Who is it?" Tae Rae asked. "It's me Ricky– and me too!! Junho!!" Tae Rae smiled and opened the door.

"Hi Tae Rae" Ricky said softly as he scanned
Tae Rae up and down. Junho shyly waved his hand haven met Tae Rae.

"Hii, Hi Junho" Tae Rae said smiling as he raised his palm up. Junho quickly high-fived Tae Rae and hugged Ricky's neck back.

"Should we go now?" Ricky asked and Tae Rae nodded. Ricky guided Tae Rae to his car and opened the door for him. Once Tae Rae sat, Junho clung unto him and sat on his lap.

Ricky thought Tae Rae would react in a negative way because of how Junho latched into him without telling him. But he just saw Tae Rae smile and hold Junho closer.

Throughout the ride, Ricky, although not much of a speaker, tried his best to converse with Tae Rae.
As he drove he would steal glances at Tae Rae and Junho.

He saw how Junho played with Tae Rae's hands and how Tae Rae would whisper things and Junho would giggle and hug Tae Rae. He didn't know when a soft smile appeared on his face.

"We're here" Ricky said and Junho leaned out of
Tae Rae's chest and looked out the window.

"Where are we?" Tae Rae asked. "Oh it's a famous restaurant. Their cuisine is the best, I'm sure you'd love it" Ricky said and Tae Rae nodded muttering a small 'oh'.

"Did you make a reservation?"

"I don't need to do that. A friend of mine owns the place. Come on" Ricky said and got out the car. He walked to the other side and opened the door for him. Tae Rae and Junho got out.

Tae Rae was carrying Junho while Junho wrapped his arms round Tae Rae's neck and rested his head on his shoulder.

Ricky hesitated before he placed his hand behind
Tae Rae's back. "Let me guide you" He softly said and Tae Rae smiled as he nodded.

Ricky took out his phone and dialed his friend's number.

"Come out. I'm here in your restaurant" He said and ended the call. Some seconds later, a man started walking towards them. He held a strong grin and a friendly aura.

"Oh Hyung. Long time no see" Gunwook, his friend said and Ricky nodded as he patted his shoulder.

"This is Tae Rae, I brought him and Junho to have lunch. Prepare a table for us. Quick" Ricky commanded and Gunwook playfully glared at him.

"You still have your shitty personality Hyung. Hm, I'm doing this just for your guests" he said to Ricky and clicked his tongue jokingly.

He turned to Tae Rae "You're welcome, I'll get your table ready and have you all warmed up. Okay?" Gunwook said smiling. Tae Rae nodded and smiled back at Gunwook as he sensed that Gunwook smiled.

-

Ricky slowly read out the menu for Junho and
Tae Rae as they patiently listened to him.

"Uncle I want Spagetti! And meatballs..many many meatballs" Junho said widening his arms. Ricky chuckled and nodded.

Ricky turned to Tae Rae "What about you Tae Rae?"
Tae Rae placed his hand on his chin as he thought.

"Spicy pork ribs would be good. I haven't had that in a long time" Tae Rae said and Ricky nodded.
He spoke to the waiter about the orders, ordering the same thing Tae Rae had ordered.

Some minutes later, they began dining.

"So Tae Rae" Ricky began and sipped his wine.

"What made you use the name M.T? I've always been curious" He said and looked at Tae Rae. Tae Rae awkwardly chuckled and rubbed his forehead.

"It was actually derived from a nickname my friends gave me, Mother Taeresa." Tae Rae muttered the last part and Ricky softly laughed.

"Yah don't laugh. Even though it sounds funny, I like it" Tae Rae said smiling. Ricky nodded still with a grin on his face. "Okay..Mother Taeresa" Ricky said.

"Mother Taeresa" Junho said smiling as he looked at Tae Rae with his sauce stained face. Tae Rae playfully groaned. "Not you too Junho." Tae Rae said and Junho giggled.

Ricky shook his head smiling. He poured some wine in Tae Rae's glass cup and slid it back to its position. He had been talking with Tae Rae since and he noticed Tae Rae ate a lot as he spoke.

So he switched his plates with him when Tae Rae's hands were away from his plate. Junho just shrugged when he saw what Ricky did and focused on his food.

"Feed me Uncle Tae Rae!" Junho said looking at
Tae Rae. Ricky quickly looked at Tae Rae and looked back at Junho.Tae Rae's hand paused midair when he heard Junho's words.

"Uh Junho let me–
"Junho.." Tae Rae interrupted Ricky. Junho leaned closer when he heard Tae Rae call him.

"I can't see you clearly right now. I wore my magical glasses too long and now all I see are shining stars" Tae Rae said and pouted. Junho gasped when he heard what Tae Rae said.

"Woahh Really Uncle?" He asked and Tae Rae nodded. "It's okay, I'll show you were my mouth is" Junho said and held Tae Rae's hand.

Tae Rae took the fork from Junho's hand and felt the fork move in his hand. He then knew Junho had eaten off the fork.

"Yummy yummy Uncle" Junho said grinning.
Tae Rae sighed and softly sighed "Don't worry, when I see better, I'll feed you all you want okay?" Tae Rae said and Junho giggled as he nodded.

Ricky softly smiled as he looked at Tae Rae and Junho. "Junho, I'll feed him now. Open up Tae Rae"
Ricky said putting his fork close to Tae Rae's mouth.

"What are you doing? I'm not a kid" Tae Rae shyly said as he rubbed his neck. "Uncle open wide!!!" Junho yelled. Tae Rae quickly opened his mouth after being yelled at by Junho.

Ricky chuckled and fed Tae Rae. "Chew slowly" he softly said as he watched him and Tae Rae nodded.