8

Tae Rae ended the call with Ricky and smiled softly. Gyuvin and Matthew gave each other knowing glances and hid their smiles.

"So Hyung, Was that your..boyfriend?" Gyuvin teased and Matthew pinched him to shut up.
Tae Rae's eyes widened as he wavered his hands about.

"What? No no, absolutely not. He's a new friend I made." Tae Rae said and Gyuvin chuckled.

"Hyung, Why then are you furiously explaining. A simple no would have done" Gyuvin said ruffling
Tae Rae's hair. Tae Rae pursed his lips.

"I didn't want you to think he was my boyfriend"
Tae Rae muttered and Gyuvin softly laughed. Gyuvin looked at Matthew and saw Matthew looking at the both of them with a weird expression.

"Hyung, why are you looking at us like that?" Gyuvin asked and placed his arm over Tae Rae's shoulder.

Matthew blinked profusely as if he just got back to his senses "Ah no..I was just-..lost in my thoughts"
He muttered. "Come on, let's go and eat" Matthew said.

"Matthew..Uh why don't Gyuvin cook. You must be tired" Tae Rae slowly said not wanting Matthew to overthink what he said.

Matthew was a decent cook but he just couldn't cook without getting injured and Tae Rae didn't want that.

Matthew looked at Tae Rae and then at Gyuvin.

"Oh-yeah..totally" Matthew said and sat on the couch. Gyuvin turned to Tae Rae and guided him to sit down.

"You two wait here, I'll be quick with the cooking"
Gyuvin said and smiled at Tae Rae as he rubbed
(Tae Rae) his hair back gently.

Tae Rae nodded and Gyuvin left. Matthew suspiciously looked at Tae Rae. He wanted to ask
Tae Rae some questions that had been in his mind for a very long time.

But then he just sighed and pushed the thought away.

-

Ricky ended the call with a small smile. When he saw his fellow actors looking at him, he quickly got back into composure.

He placed his phone into his pocket and looked back at them.

"So what were you saying?" He asked with his expressionless face as he folded his arms.

"Why don't we have lunch together? There's this restaurant that's really top notch. We can all go there" One of the actors said and the others nodded.

"You'll join us right?" Xie Wei asked Ricky as she folded her lips into a thin line. Ricky looked at all of them and brushed his hair backwards.

"We've been working together for months and You still don't know I don't eat with people?" Ricky asked with a scoff, looking at them scornfully.

"Forget it" He said and walked away from them.

"Yah what does he feel like? Because we asked him to join us? Tch so full of himself" One of the actors said.

"Totally, what a snob. He's not even all that."

"He can go and eat with Pigs since he doesn't eat with people, what a fucker"

"Hey hey, let's respect his wishes. He has his reasons why he doesn't want to eat with us. Let it be, alright?" Xie Wei tried to reason with her co-actors. She looked over at Ricky to see if he was looking.

Ricky was seated far away from them with his legs crossed as he called Hanbin to speak with Junho.
Xie Wei clicked her tongue when she saw Ricky wasn't looking.

"Say what you want to say, I don't care anymore" She said to them and walked out of their gathering.

-

Ricky glanced at the wall clock, It was currently three in the morning. He was still laying in bed, his mind absolutely empty. The book he was reading was laying beside him as he gave up.

He slowly sat up and brushed his hair backwards as he sighed. "The Pills are not working" He muttered. He looked around his room before he got up and went to grab some water.

His fridge was filled with nothing but water. He closed the fridge and got to the sitting room.
"There's no point in sleeping now" he muttered.

Although he couldn't concentrate, he spent the next few hours reading as his schedule for the day was empty. He glanced at the clock again.

"10:43 am" He muttered. He nibbled on his lip and glanced around. His head was throbbing and he was very fatigued but he just couldn't sleep.

He sighed and rubbed his temples in circles. His phone chimed and he looked at the screen to see a message from Zhanghao and an already existing one from Hanbin.

He picked his phone. "Don't forget to eat breakfast!"
Zhanghao wrote. "French toasts and bacon sounds good doesn't it?" Hanbin wrote.

Ricky just stared at the messages soullessly. He just turned his phone down and got up. He started walking to were his gym equipments were.

There was a large mirror facing him. Ricky stood in front of the mirror. He slowly raised his top up. He pinched his skin observing it in the mirror.

"How did I add this much?" He mumbled as he let his top down. He turned and started working out.
Hours passed and the throb in his head just kept getting severe.

He was in pain but he didn't want to slow down. He could feel his body fail but his mind didn't as he kept hearing familiar words in head.

"Fatso!"

"Pig!"

"Orc! Look at you! Can't you be like Zhanghao?!"

"Be like your brother you animal!"

Ricky gritted his teeth and went harder. He could almost hear the pain in his head but he ignored it and kept working out. Just as he was about to stand up, he plopped to the ground.