Nightmare (Gojo)

Just some comfort fluff I guess

"Satoru! Satoru, wake up!" you shook him, as he was muttering and turning in his sleep.

He was having one of his nightmares again. He was drenched in sweat and tossing and turning next to you. You tried to shake him again, but his infinity wouldn't let you touch him.

Gojo sat up in a flash, and looked around frantically. His hand was on his neck on his scar and he looked like he was in pain. When his eyes landed on you, he seemed to calm down considerably.

"It's okay Satoru, I was just trying to wake you up, everything is okay" you said gently.

You knew what the nightmare was about. He'd told you about it the first time you asked about his scars. He had a big one going from his neck to his hip, and three smaller ones on his right thigh. His reverse cursed technique was amazing, there was no denying that, but it still left scars. You reached your hand towards him and you could see him relax as he released the infinity to let you touch him.

You pressed your hand on his chest and he placed his own hand on top of it.

You anchored him, he knew that. You brought him back down to earth every time he had nightmares, and just your presence soothed him.

"You were having that nightmare again huh" you said gently, scooting closer to him.

"Yeah, I hate it" he muttered.

"I know" you whispered.

"Sorry I woke you up. You can go back to sleep baby, I'll stay up a bit longer"

"In your dreams. Come here" you rolled your eyes and tried pulling him down to the bed by his arm.

"I don't want to keep you up" Gojo said while resisting you pulling him down.

You were nowhere near strong enough to force him down, but you also knew he wouldn't fight you for long.

"Get your head back on that pillow" you groaned and mercilessly grabbed him by the hair, pulling his head down.

"Ow, ow, ow. You're so mean" he whined overdramatically, but stopped resisting you and laid down anyway.

"Sorry, but you were being a jackass. I had to bring out the big guns" you smirked.

Gojo rolled his eyes, but you also got a small chuckle out of him.

You were laying on the bed, facing each other, your noses almost touching. You were just staring at each other for a while, before you raised your hand to wipe some of his hair off his face.

"I'm sorry, I don't know how to help with the nightmares" you sighed, moving your hand to the scar on his neck, trailing it down to his chest with your finger tips.

"Just you being here helps, I don't need anything else" he said softly, and grabbed your hand that was on his chest, bringing it to his lips and pressing a kiss on your knuckles.

You smiled at him and pressed your forehead against his.

"You need to go to sleep Satoru, you've got a long day tomorrow" you smiled and kissed the tip of his nose.

"I know" he yawned.

You moved down on the bed and cuddled to his side, with your head resting on his chest. His heartbeat was steady and strong, and you could hear it clearly with your ear pressed against his chest.

"I love you" you whispered, closing your eyes and exhaling deeply.

"Love you too baby" Gojo said and kissed the top of your head, hugging you closer.

He never failed to make you feel safe and loved. You loved feeling his strong arms around you. Sometimes when you felt upset, it felt like he was keeping you together by holding you. It was reassuring to know he would be there for you, no matter what. You wanted to do the same for him. Hold him together when he couldn't do it by himself, calm him down after nightmares and love him, always and forever.