Bad Touch (Gojo)

A/N: Okay, so I got a request here on wattpad (like probably months ago) for Gojo learning about reader's past physical and sexual abuse, and the reader craving physical touch. I'm very touch avoidant, partly because the trauma and abuse in my past, but I tried writing this with the reader wanting a lot of positive physical affection because of the negative touch they've experienced before

Gojo knew he could be very clingy himself, especially when he was annoyed or upset, or when he missed you, or when he was happy, so all the time really. Not that he really cared if he came across as clingy, as long as it didn't bother you. For some reason you had been even more affectionate than him lately, it didn't bother him, why would it, but he was wondering what the reason might be.

The two of you were sitting on the couch, and you were glued to his side, while he drew circles on your upper arm with his fingertips.

"Doll?" Gojo asked.

"Hmmm?" you answered, raising your gaze to him.

"You feeling okay? You've been kinda... off lately"

"What do you mean?"

"I don't know" he groaned. "I just feel like something's bothering you"

"Nothing is wrong, not right now anyway..." you muttered, leaning away from him a bit.

"Well that's a bit of a cliffhanger" Gojo noted.

"Is it though? Is it really?" you asked sarcastically, not really wanting the conversation to turn where you felt it was going.

"Well now I definitely know there's something wrong!" Gojo exclaimed. "Come on, talk to me"

"I don't understand why you think something's off with me. What did I do?" you asked.

"You're being extra affectionate lately, and while I do enjoy it, I don't know why" Gojo explained. "And I hate not knowing why"

You sighed. Perhaps it was time you told him. You'd never really liked talking about your past, you much preferred to live in the here and now, instead of wallowing in the misery that thinking about it brought you. You'd been through a lot, and you weren't going to give him a detailed explanation, but he deserved to know why you were the way you were.

"I guess I just want someone who touches me in a way I like, instead of in a bad way, and to have the choice to touch someone in a way I and they like too. I know that's a very childish way of explaining it, but I don't really want to get into the details of all the shit that happened to me before"

"Okay, what I'm getting from this is that someone hurt you badly in the past. I'm also curious why you haven't told me about it before?" Gojo asked, sounding genuinely curious and worried.

"Yeah... that's pretty much the gist of it. I don't really know why I haven't told you, I guess it just hasn't come up?" you shrugged. "And it's not something I like to reminisce about"

"I get that" Gojo nodded. "I wouldn't like to think about something like that either"

"You're definitely the good touch type of person to me by the way, I love getting affection from you" you sighed softly and snuggled closer to him.

"I wouldn't enjoy showering you with affection if you didn't like it, so that's great to hear" Gojo chuckled, squeezing your shoulder.

"You love and respect me, you want me to enjoy what you want to give me, and I love that about you" you said and grabbed his hand, pressing a kiss on the back of his palm.

"That's how it's supposed to be, ya know" he noted. "I don't know who hurt you in the past, or how, but they must have been a real asshole"

"They were... I'm just glad I have you now. You might be an idiot someti-"

"I'm not an idiot, but if I was, I would be your idiot" Gojo cut you off.

"Aaaw, my idiotic prince" you laughed.

Gojo loved that laugh, it was music to his ears, so bright, so joyful. He didn't know what had happened to you in the past, but he was sure you would tell him when you felt like it. When the time was right, you would let him know about whatever, whoever it was that had hurt you. When that time came, he would be there for you, because he loved you. More than anyone or anything, and as long as it was up to him, no one would ever hurt you again.