Sick, sick, sick (Geto)

A/N: I've been sick with an influenza of some sort the past few days and I've been feeling absolutely miserable, so some comfort with Geto it is

"Aaargh, why the hell does my whole body hurt?" you groaned from the sofa.

Your temperature had been going up and down for the last couple of days, and you'd had a pretty high fever a few times. You felt absolutely horrible, but having Geto there to take care of you was a big help.

"I know it sucks right now, but I'm sure you'll get better soon" Geto said as he handed you a cup of tea and sat down next to you on the couch.

"How are you not sick? You've been taking care of me for days and you've not even sneezed in that time" you said grumpily and took a sip of your tea.

"I just don't get sick very often. I have a strong immune system I guess" Geto shrugged.

"Lucky you" you rolled your eyes with a tired sigh.

You sat there, sipping your tea and just staring at the very bad Christmas movie that was going on TV. You were tired of sitting on the couch or laying in bed, since that's what you'd been doing for the last two days. You needed to do something.

"I have to take a shower, I feel sweaty and gross, and I'm tired of just sitting around" you complained and got up from the couch.

As soon as the blanket slipped off of you, you felt like you were freezing, but surely a hot shower would help.

"Want some company?" Geto asked.

"No thanks, but come save me if you hear me fall or something. I feel like I might pass out if I exert myself too much" you smiled tiredly.

"Of course. While you take a shower, I'll make something for you to eat" he smiled softly, getting up from the couch and heading to the kitchen.

You made your way to the bathroom and started taking your clothes off. It felt like your tank top was sticking to your back because of how sweaty you were.

"I hate being sick" you muttered to yourself.

You stepped in the shower and let the warm water wash away some of the aching you were feeling. It was like every joint in your body hurt every time you moved, it was incredibly annoying. You had also been coughing your lungs out and the fever was also kicking your ass quite effectively.

When you got out of the shower, you did feel a bit better, but mostly just cleaner. You went to put on some clean, warm clothes, but you started feeling very weak as you walked to your closet.

"It will go away, just ignore it" you tried to assure yourself.

However, the feeling didn't go away, if anything, it got worse. You managed to get on one of Geto's long sleeved shirts and some underwear, before you found yourself laying on the floor.

A few minutes after the shower had turned off, Geto heard a loud thud from the bedroom. He hurried to check on what the sound was, and found you laying on the floor, holding your head.

"What happened? Are you okay?" he asked with a worried tone, kneeling down next to you and helping you to a sitting position.

"I don't know. I just felt really weak all of a sudden" you mumbled.

"Whatever this illness is, it's really doing a number on you" Geto said.

"You got that right" you sighed. "Can't I just get better already? I hate being sick"

"I know you do love, I'm also hoping you'll get better soon. I hate seeing you like this" Geto said and stood up.

You tried to do so as well, but there was no strength in your legs, so you couldn't get up.

"I can't get up" you muttered, feeling embarrassed.

Geto picked you up and carried you back to the couch. He sat down next to you and wrapped his arm around your shoulders.

"Don't over exert yourself. I don't want you getting any worse than you already are" he smiled and leaned in to press a kiss on your forehead.

"Hey, I don't want you getting sick too" you said as you pressed your palm against his forehead to stop him.

"I'm pretty sure I've already caught whatever you have, and if I haven't, I doubt this is going to change that" he smirked.

"You do feel kind of warm now that you mention it" you said, taking your hand off his forehead.

"I feel fine, besides you're much worse off than me, so I'll take care of you" he said, pressing a kiss on your forehead despite your protests.

"Well, now it's your own fault if you get sick" you chuckled.

"I'll manage, I'm more worried about you" Geto said.

"I will be fine, Suguru. I love you for worrying about me though"

You felt so lucky to have him there to take care of you.

"I love you too, now get some rest, I'll finish making you something to eat" Geto said softly, and pressed another kiss on your cheek before heading to the kitchen.