Knight in Shining Armor (Geto)

A/N: Hahaa, guess who's going to use their whole day writing fanfiction instead of doing school stuff? Meeeeeeeee. Guess who's also actually going to finish only one of the WIPs they've started? Meeee. Procrastination for the win babyyy. Geto it is, once again... non curse au I guess

It was one of those days again, not a good one, but not really a bad one either, just bland, just nothing. You had worked on your university assignments for hours last evening, and now all your motivation was gone. You felt like it was going to be another day of procrastination.

Maybe you should text Geto to see if you could go over to his place, at least that would give you something to do. The walk would help clear your head too.

"Can I come over?" you texted Geto.

"Right now?" came an answer.

"Yeah. Or is it not a good time?"

"It's fine, I was just about to start making dinner. I'll make enough for two :)"

"Thanks, I'll be there soon" you messaged back.

You put on some proper clothes, instead of the stuff you wore when you were alone. Leaving the apartment in your pajama pants and a tank top didn't really seem like a good idea. Even though Geto probably wouldn't mind. You gathered your things, threw on a jacket and put on your shoes, before leaving for Geto's place.

It was a nice walk, the day was cloudy, but the sun peeked out from behind the clouds every now and then. You were listening to music on your headphones while you walked, so you didn't immediately notice the guy that was yelling at you from across the street. You finally saw him in your peripheral vision when he started to approach you. You tried to ignore him, since it never did any good to entertain these types of people. Geto's place was around the corner, so you were just hoping he would leave you alone. When he grabbed your shoulder, you flinched and backed away, but even then you could smell the alcohol on his breath.

"What's up sweet tits? Come on, have some fun with me" he suggested with a raspy voice.

"No-no thanks, I'm in a hurry" you said shakily, trying to walk away from him.

He grabbed you by your wrist, stopping you from leaving the situation: "I wasn't really askin, bitch"

You tried to pull away, but he had a tight grip on you. You were looking around frantically, but there weren't many people around and those who were, didn't seem to care. Then you heard a smack sound, something crunching, and the grip on your wrist went away.

"You really shouldn't grab people like that" you heard a familiar voice say from beside you to the guy that was now on the ground, holding his nose.

"Suguru?" you asked with a clear tremble in your voice.

"Are you okay? He didn't hurt you, did he?" Geto asked, scanning you with his eyes, making sure you were okay.

"Just a little shook up, I'll be fine. Thank you" you muttered.

"Let's go" Geto said, taking your hand, still glaring at the man that had dared to put his hands on you.

You were almost at Geto's apartment, when the realization hit you. How did he know you were in trouble and where you were?

"How did you know to come help me?" you inquired.

"I was coming out of the store when I noticed you. I was just getting some groceries, because I was missing some things to make the dinner and happened to be there at the right time" he shrugged.

"So you don't have some weird supernatural ability to know when I'm in trouble, and to just materialize there?" you joked.

"Not that I know of, at least, I just have excellent timing" he smiled.

"And what good timing you have, I thought I was about to get hurt" you shuddered, thinking about what could've happened.

"People like that should really learn to keep their hands to themselves" Geto huffed.

"Couldn't agree more" you groaned, rubbing your wrist where the guy had grabbed you.

Geto noticed you rubbing your wrist, and it just made his blood boil. He didn't let it show, but he was really angry at the guy that had put his hands on you. He probably would have hit him until his knuckles bled if he had a little less self-control. He didn't like people putting their hands on someone without an invitation, but with you, he was even angrier about it than he would normally be, you were his partner after all.

You were at Geto's door when he asked: "Are you sure you're okay, love?"

"Like I said, just a bit shook up, and it's not like this hasn't happened before"

"It sucks that you have to deal with people like that" Geto groaned as he opened the door to his apartment, clearly annoyed.

"Yeah, but there's not really anything I can do about it. Some people are just idiots" you sighed.

"Don't I know it" he said as the two of you entered his apartment.

"Thanks for saving my butt, Suguru. I appreciate it" you said while taking off your shoes.

"Of course, love. I'll save your ass any time you need it" he smiled that gentle, close eyed smile of his.

"Thank you" you smiled, looking at him adoringly.

"You're welcome" he smirked and leaned in to kiss you.

You closed the distance between you and kissed him. Every time you kissed, it made your heart flutter. He just had that effect on you. You were so thankful that he was there to save your ass. Your knight in shining armor.