Tired (Good Geto AU)

A/N: This is from my "good Geto AU" where Geto never went rogue and him, reader and Gojo ended up together during their time in Jujutsu High. There'g gonna be more of this eventually, Idk when but there will

"Baby, you need to get some rest. Come on, we're going to sleep too" Gojo sighed.

"I can't yet, I need to finish writing this" you muttered, staring at your laptop intensely.

"Alright, we're taking drastic action" Geto groaned while pinching the bridge of his nose and shaking his head, before grabbing your laptop, clicking on something on the screen and closing it.

"I really hope that was you saving my work" you glared at him.

"It was" Geto said, placing the laptop on the coffee table. "Satoru isn't right very often, but he is about this. You need some sleep"

"Hey! I'm always right" Gojo argued.

You snickered tiredly, while Geto rolled his eyes at him, before offering his hand to you and pulling you up from the couch. You wobbled a bit while you were standing, so Gojo picked you up and started carrying you to the bedroom bridal style, with Geto following on his heels.

"I can walk on my own" you protested, but just leaned your head against his chest and closed your eyes.

You were really tired, it's not like you didn't know that, but you had work to do. Your resolve melted away quite quickly as you snuggled against Gojo's chest. You just couldn't be bothered to resist your boyfriends. They meant well and just wanted to take care of you, so who were you to deny them that.

"To bed we go" Gojo said and kissed the top of your head.

Gojo set you on the bed, and pulled off your jeans and socks, as you tiredly struggled to get your hoodie off.

"Can you help me? I've got no strength left" your voice was muffled by the hoodie since your head was inside of it.

"Are you ready to admit you need sleep?" you heard Geto's voice say.

"Yes" you said reluctantly from inside the hoodie.

"Good" Geto said with a self-satisfied smirk as he pulled the hoodie off you.

"Thank you" you yawned.

You wiggled to the end of the bed where the pillows were and buried your head in the pillow you liked to sleep on, as the two men climbed into bed on both sides of you.

Gojo wrapped his arms around you just under your chest from behind you and snuggled his face into your hair. Geto wrapped his arms around your waist and buried his face to your chest. While you felt very safe and loved, you were also very warm. You didn't mind though, it was nice to have them so close. At least you knew they were at home and safe, and not on some mission getting themselves hurt.

For some reason, all the times they'd come home hurt and all the times you'd had to wake them up from nightmares came rushing back to your mind. You just wanted to go to sleep, you didn't need to start crying right now. Apparently that wasn't for you to decide though, because you started sniffling and you couldn't hold back the tears anymore. The reaction was probably caused by the fact that you were so very stressed and tired, and just couldn't hold it in anymore.

"What's wrong love?" Geto asked, raising his head from your chest and creating a bit of distance between you and him so he could look you in the eyes.

"What's got you so upset baby?" Gojo asked softly.

"I need to sleep, I'm just tired" you tried to bury your face in your pillow.

"You don't need to lie to us" Geto said and placed a hand on your cheek, to stop you from crying into the pillow.

"Yeah, we're here for you" Gojo chimed in.

"I know, I know, I just don't feel like talking about it, it's not something you can change anyway" you sniffled.

It's not like the two of the strongest sorcerers could just quit. They were needed, and they did so much good, you just wished they wouldn't have to risk their lives doing it.

Geto and Gojo looked at each other for a while. Neither of them wanted to push you, especially since you were already exhausted, but they would have liked to know what had made you so upset.

"When you're ready to talk about it, just come to us, okay?" Geto said with an assurring smile, brushing his thumb over your cheek, and pressing a kiss on your forehead.

"Yeah, I'm sure we can figure something out together" Gojo muttered against your neck, before peppering a few kisses on your neck and shoulder.

"I love you both so much" you sniffled.

"I love you too (Name)" Geto smiled softly.

"Aren't you forgetting about someone, Su-gu-ru?" you could hear that annoying smirk in Gojo's voice and in the way he said Geto's name.

"And I love you as well, Satoru" Geto sighed and hung his head, but you could see his lips draw into a small smile.

"I love you both too" Gojo laughed, before reaching his arms over you and pulling Geto closer so you were pinned between them, while he embraced you both.

You felt better. Your worries hadn't exactly eased, but for now you were only feeling warm and so very loved. You could at least sleep a bit easier tonight, knowing the two people you loved were both there with you.