Morning after insecurities (Geto)

A/N: I wasn't really sure what I wanted to write when I started this, but it ended up being just some "morning after" comfort-ish fluff with some of my own insecurities thrown into the mix

"Suuuguuuruuuu" you drew out his name as you stretched on the bed.

"Yes love?" he smiled from next to you, looking at you adoringly.

"Last night was... great" you smirked as you laid back down next to him.

"Glad to hear that" he chuckled with a close eyed smile, leaning his head into his hand as he laid on his side.

"I meant the movie mostly, but take it how you will" you joked.

"Of course, what else could you possibly mean?" Geto joked back.

"Well the food was pretty good too" you chuckled.

"Oh yes. I did enjoy my meal greatly" Geto said, running his hand along your shoulder and down your side with a mischievous glint in his eyes, licking his lips hungrily.

You could feel yourself blushing and you had to hide under the covers for a moment, with a weak protest of: "Suguru you can't do that"

"My love, don't be like that. I so enjoy seeing your reactions to things like these" you could hear the self satisfaction in his voice as he knew he had managed to fluster you.

"I know, that's why I'm hiding" you muttered from under the covers.

Geto pulled the blanket up just enough, so he could join you under it, which led you to covering your face with your hands.

Geto peppered your hands with kisses, until you parted your fingers enough to look at him from between them.

"Are you done being grumpy?" he asked playfully.

"I'm not grumpy" you grumbled, furrowing your brows.

Geto pressed a kiss between your brows and grabbed your hands, pulling them away from your face and kissing your knuckles, causing your expression to soften and a giggle escaped your lips.

"Not grumpy anymore I see" Geto smiled.

"I never was, I was just embarrassed" you muttered as you pulled the blanket down and off your heads.

"You don't need to be embarrassed about anything with me, love. Especially not about your pleasure"

"It's just... I don't really know how to... own it, I guess? Am I supposed to feel that good? Am I allowed to actually enjoy myself and not just pleasure the other person?"

"You should enjoy yourself, always. What's the point of sex if not to take pleasure in it?" Geto blinked a few times in disbelief.

"I guess my ex really did a number on me, huh..." you sighed. "Sorry, I don't mean to be a downer, we can talk about something else"

"No, this is important. I want to make sure you'll never say yes to me if you don't enthusiastically want it. It needs to be good for both of us and I wouldn't take any pleasure in it if you don't either"

"Thank you, Suguru"

"For what? Basic decency?" Geto asked.

"For showing me I deserve better than my ex and that I'm important to you"

"I'll gladly show you every day" Geto smiled and kissed you, still holding your hands in his.

The kiss made you feel like your head was spinning, Geto had that effect on you quite often. You felt respected and so very loved. It's all you really wanted at that moment.

When your lips parted, you were red in the face and breathing heavily, but Geto seemed mostly unfaced, if a bit flushed. He seemed quite satisfied with his handiwork as he flashed you a smile.

"I'm going to make us some breakfast, you can stay in bed if you want to" Geto said, starting to get up from the bed.

"I'll come help you" you said getting off from the other side of the bed and starting to put on some clothes.

You stopped to admire Geto's half naked body for a moment. He was really quite the catch and you felt so lucky to have him.