A Hangover (Good Geto AU)

A/N: Just more of my good Geto AU stuff (Geto never went rogue, saved Mimiko and Nanako and stayed at Jujutsu High with Gojo and reader and they started a relationship), these aren't really in any particular order. Idk what this is, but it was fun to write

"We really shouldn't have let him drink so much" you said as you and Geto were helping Gojo up the stairs

"You know he's a lightweight, and he had like two drinks" Geto said with an annoyed tone.

"We should've made him stick to mocktails" you groaned as Gojo leaned against you in his drunken state.

"What you two talkin about? I'm fiiiiiineeee" Gojo muttered, trying to stand without support, almost falling on his ass at the top of the stairs

"Alright, you're almost in bed love" Geto said as Gojo leaned against the door frame.

"(Naaaameeeeeee), I don't wanna go to bed, Suguru's bein a meanie" Gojo complained very loudly.

"Satoru, you have to, you're way too drunk to do anything else" you said and brushed his hair off his face and kissed him on the cheek.

"You're comin with me then" he smirked and started dragging you towards the bed.

You let him, since that was probably the only way you could get him to bed. Gojo fell face first onto the bed and curled up on top of the covers, still holding your hand.

"Come to bed with meeeeee" Gojo said with a sing-songy tone.

You sat down on the bed, and Gojo brought your hand to his face and kissed your knuckles.

Geto was just leaning against the door frame and watching the two of you. He had a gentle smile on his face as he looked at you and Gojo. You looked back at him with an amused expression and mouthed the word "lightweight" at him before rolling your eyes. Geto chuckled and motioned towards the stairs indicating that he was going downstairs. You nodded and whispered that you'd be there soon.

Gojo had fallen asleep, but he was still holding onto your hand. You tried to pull your hand away, but he tightened his grip and muttered something akin to "no, mine". You brushed his hair away from his face again, and pressed a kiss on his forehead.

"Love you, get some rest" you whispered and stood up, leaving the room.

Geto was sitting on the couch, TV on but the sound was very low.

"I'm never letting him drink again" you groaned as you collapsed next to Geto on the couch.

"Well thank god for mocktails or we would've had to carry him all the way back" Geto shook his head.

"I guess him being lightweight brings some balance to him otherwise being like the most powerful person on earth or something" you joked.

"Yeah, that's probably the reason" Geto rolled his eyes with a chuckle.

"He's gonna be so hungover in the morning"

"So am I, I can feel it" Geto sighed, rubbing his right temple.

"We should probably go to sleep too, besides, if he notices there's no one in the bed with him, Satoru's gonna try to come down here and crack his head when he falls down the stairs"

"You're probably right" Geto agreed.

"I'm gonna sleep in my room, you can take care of our drunk little prince"

"Fine"

"Goodnight, Suguru" you yawned and started making your way towards your room.

"Goodnight love" he smiled.