Fervid

Chapter Sixteen: Fervid

fervid: intensely enthusiastic or passionate

~*~

Baekhyun woke up first. He felt something warm pressing against his back and turned to see Jongdae. That was when he realized he wasn't at home but at Jongdae's... and he was sleeping on Jongdae's bed. A smile danced on his lips as he stared at the brunet's sleeping face. Baekhyun disliked having to see another person first thing in the morning, but this he didn't mind.

Until Jongdae threw an arm around him. Baekhyun went rigid. Then Jongdae tried to pull him closer but when that didn't work Jongdae squirmed closer. Baekhyun instantly thought back to their sleepover and how Jongdae had wrapped himself around Baekhyun. But at least then they were under separate blankets, now they shared the same ones. Baekhyun took a hold of Jongdae's hand and tried lifting it away from him.

Half-conscious, Jongdae felt something odd. First off, his body pillow felt... hard, and then something was touching him...

Jongdae's eyes fluttered open. A smiling Baekhyun greeted him, "Good morning sunshine."

Jongdae pulled away in alarm, "What are you doing here?"

"I came here last night, don't you remember? We must have fallen asleep when we actually began doing our homework."

Jongdae kicked and tossed the blankets to Baekhyun before rising up, "Yeah, I remember."

Baekhyun huffed as he shoved the blankets away from his face before a sly grin appeared, "Hey at least we can say we slept together the first night." Jongdae rolled his eyes as Baekhyun started laughing uncontrollably.

You're not that funny.

"If I recall right we slept together months ago when we barely knew each other."

"Oh right, I thought it was going to be a one-night stand but look where we are now," Baekhyun ruffled his hair with one hand, reaching for his phone with the other. Five missed phone calls from his mother and six text messages from Chanyeol, two from his mother. Baekhyun sprang to his feet, "Oh shit!" He forgot about the milk.

Mama: I sent your father to buy some milk on the way home since he's off tonight, so you're off the hook. --Sent at 10:12 pm, yesterday.

Mama: You're sleeping over at Jongdae's? You could have told me before making me worry my hair off. I'm going to go bald because of you. Anyway, good morning :) --Sent at 12:25 am.

"What?" Jongdae asked.

"I forgot I was supposed to run an errand for my mom and I didn't tell her I was staying over this long because I sure as hell as didn't plan to," Baekhyun check his messages from Chanyeol. "Shit!" He was supposed to take Chanyeol out for breakfast that morning. Baekhyun shot Jongdae a glare before he began packing his things, "Look what you did!"

"What? What did I do?"

"You lured me in bed! Not only did I worry my mom to death but I left Chanyeol waiting for me for an hour! I was only supposed to be here for the kiss and then I was going to leave, but you just... gah, I don't know."

Jongdae scoffed, arms across his chest, "Excuse me? We were finishing up homework until we both fell asleep. I did not lure you to my bed. You could have gone home, no one was stopping you."

Baekhyun's cheeks and ears were burning as he shoved the last of his books into his backpack. The truth was simple — Baekhyun lost track of time. They began doing some homework just because they might as well, when they began to talk about their relationship. If they were going to tell anyone, if there was going to be frequent physical interactions, what they should do on their first date.