Chapter 27

Skip 2 months...

These two months were quite smooth for everyone. Sid and Zalak often planned something for weekends with Avu and Hazel. If they could not go out anywhere, they would just go to their home and spend time in the kitchen. Avu and Zalak used to enjoy trying new dishes in the kitchen while Sid played with Hazel. They made sure either a Saturday or a Sunday they had to spend with them. The other day they had family time with their parents. Within just this much time, Sid and Hazel came really close. If they could not plan something any weekend, Hazel would cry fiercely forcing Avu to call up Sid. She would even call him late at night from Avu's phone so that she had to put a lock on her phone.

Avu and Zalak also bonded really well. Avu used to see Vaish in Zalak as Zalak took care of her, scolded her, advised her when she required and helped her just like Vaish. Sid and Avu were best friends from earlier only but now because of spending time with each other they had come more close and started knowing each other much more but they hadn't realized or named anything to their newly developing feelings.

Today, it was Sunday evening. They could not plan anything on Saturday because Zalak had parents parent-teacher meeting this Saturday. So they decided to just go to the cafe and enjoy some time with each other. Sid called Avu informing him he would come and pick her and Hazel up but the cafe was near Sid's home so Avu told him she and Hazel would come to his home themselves only and they could go together then. Sid agreed reluctantly.

Sid and Zalak got ready in casuals and were waiting for Avu and Hazel. Bell rang. Sid excitedly went and opened the door. Zalak chuckled and shook her head at his excitement. He opened the door.

Hazal: Siddooo

She exclaimed happily to which Avu scoffed folding her arms near her chest.

Sid: Oh God. Who gets jealous of a kid?

Avu: Who said I am jealous?

She spoke immediately without thinking and then bit her tongue. Sid laughed at her.

Sid: Who even took your name?

Hazel joined him in laughing without understanding anything. She raised her arms for Sid to pick her up which he immediately did.

Hazel: Siddoo?

Sid: Hmm?

Hazel: How is my new dress? I am looking nice na?

Avu: You have asked this a hundred times from me. Why are you asking him again now?

Hazel: Siddoo you liked my dress na?

She asked sadly as Sid didn't answer her.

Sid: Of course. Who won't like your dress? You are so beautiful. My princess

He said kissing her cheek at last. Hazel blushed listening to her praise and hugged him. Sid caressed her hair. A smile came on Avu's face looking at them.

Zalak: Saari baatein yahi kar loge kya? Unhe andar to bula

She came outside after waiting for long when they didn't come. Avu smiled widely seeing her. She ran towards her and hugged her.

Avu: Dii look na these two are to se busy with each other only. Like I don't even exist

Zalak: Let them be. Chlo come. Let's go inside

Avu nodded. They walked inside.

Sid: Chale hum bhi andar?

Hazel nodded. Sid put her down while she was still holding onto his finger. Avu greeted Ram and Vibha.

Vibha: Hello beta. Kaise ho abhi?

Avu: I am good Aunty

Vibha: Sab chal raha hai achhe se?

Avu nodded. They talked for a few minutes.

Sid: I guess abhi chalna chahie. Nhi to late ho jaayega

Vibha: Hnn hnn jaoo. Enjoy karo

Avu: Aunty aap aur uncle bhi chalo na. Aap log bore honge ghar par. Hum sab enjoy karenge

Vibha: Nhi beta bass tum log jaoo

Avu: Okk

Vibha nodded and went into the kitchen.

Zalak: (whispered) Rehne de Avi. Ye log ek saath bore nhi honge. Hum jaayenge to ye log bhi enjoy kr lenge. Don't worry

Avu smiled shyly listening to her while Zalak chuckled at her.

Sid: Chalo

He said taking the car keys. Avu and Zalak sat together in the back seat as they had to gossip and of course, Hazel couldn't sit alone in front so she also sat with them. This was happening from the last two visits. Sid's reaction was the same even today. He turned back looking at them and frowned seeing them all sitting at back.

Sid: I am not a driver yrr

Avu: Yes you are

Zalak: Yrr we discussed it earlier also na

Avu: Abhi chalo Mr. Driver

Sid: You guys are bad

Hazel: Siddoo me too?

She asked with her cute cat eyes and a pout. Sid immediately shook his head.

Sid: No no no. Not at all. That was not for you baby

Avu: Hnn to chalo abhi

Sid sighed giving up. He started the car and drove off to the cafe.

To be continued

Stay tuned for next chapter