Chapter 62

Akshit left from there leaving Avu to ponder over whatever Akshit said. To say Avu was not relieved knowing Sid was not dating any girl currently would be a clean lie. She felt much at ease knowing Sid did not have any lover in his life. But she was even guilty of this relief because she herself was not ready to fall in love or be in a relationship. Inspite of that she was not ready to see getting that happiness with someone else. She felt a bit selfish but what could she possibly do the feelings and thoughts are not in someone's control. She never wanted to be a selfish girl not at least towards such close friends of hers. 

She clearly knew she was running from Sid. She did not want to but still she was doing. She knew Sid was her best friend and she should have been the first one to wish him on his success but here she was avoiding when she was well aware that he must have been dying to get her wishes. 

Avu's P.O.V.

Bhagwaan bhi kaisi situation mein laakar khada kar deta hai. Maine kbhi nhi socha tha ki mujhe Sid se bhaagna padega. Had the situations been different. Bhayia bhabhi aaj bhi mere saath hote to my happiness would have been next level realizing my love for Sid. But then again agar bhayia bhabhi hote to I would have never felt in love with Sid. I would have probably been happy with Akshit. I had such a beautiful relationship with him. His parents loved him. But that day took all my happiness from me. I did not just lost my bhayia bhabhi but God also snatched the love of my life from me. 

Now I really do not know what to do. Firstly I was very clear that I will ignore Sid and try to move on and he would get a much better girl. But now after talking with Akshit I have got really confused. Now I do not know what I want, what I should do.

P.O.V. ends

She sighed and walked towards the parking lot.  

Meanwhile Akshit went inside to get Hazel. He saw Sid was also coming outside with Hazel in his arms, sleeping peacefully on his shoulder and arms wrapped around his neck. Sid was picking her in his safe and warm embrace. A smile came on his face and eyes filled with tears unknowingly seeing that scene in front of him. Everytime he sees Sid with Hazel, his guilt lessened. It made him realize that he did not do any mistake breaking up with Avu. That little girl was really in the safest hands. Although no one can replace a child's parents and same was true in her case. No one could ever take Abhi and Vaish's place in her life but definitely Sid and Avu will love her till their death as their own daughter. Sid will give her the love of a father just like would have loved his own child. Like his own daughter? Oops sorry Hazel was his own daughter. Avu still had blood bond with her even if she did not give her birth but Sid had really proved that you do not need to share any blood bond to love someone from the depth of your heart. Sometimes a relationship from heart is much more than enough.

To be continued 

Stay tuned for next chapter