✫ chapter eighteen

『 ↝ dead giveaway ↜ 』

~ ✫ ~

ANDIE WOKE UP TO LOUD VOICES AROUND HER. As she was opening her eyes, she felt a cold metal object press to her throat. She immediately panicked, upon realising that it was a knife. She jumped suddenly, immediately hissing in pain, as the weapon scarred her neck because of her movement.

"Don't fucking move!" A loud, male voice exclaimed. Andie slowly looked up to see a middle-aged man with a short beard and moustache. He looked hostile.

What the fuck was happening? Last she remembered she was enjoying a quiet night under the stars with her crush, and now they were being ambushed? Things couldn't get any worse than that.

She looked around panicked as she remembered that Ellie was supposed to be laying next to her. She wasn't. She scanned the room, when saw her being held by the arms in the back by another man.

There were three of them. One of them was holding her hostage, another one going through their backpacks and the last one was holding her companion. What the fuck?

So it was all going to just end like that? There was no way.

She sat helplessly as she watched Ellie being thrown around. Andie started sobbing. She yelled out to Ellie, who could only look at her apologetically.

"Shut the fuck up or I'll kill you!" The man holding her hostage yelled in her face, spitting on it as well. She was so fucking disgusted by these fucking pigs. Moments like these only reminded her how much she hated men. And how gay she was.

She felt a pressure to her neck as she cried loudly. Ellie couldn't stand that view. The man holding her unfortunately for her had an advantage when it came to strength. He took her by the back of the head and pushed it into a barrel full of water.

The feeling of the cold, refreshing liquid cleared her head. She knew exactly what she was supposed to do. She knew she was running out of breath.

Andie watched as Ellie twisted and turned with her head under the water. Was this the end? Was this where everything finished?

Andie momentarily stopped her cries when she noticed that Ellie completely stopped moving. Her face frozen in shock she only started whaling louder.

"No! You fucking cunts! I'm gonna fucking kill you!" she yelled at the people keeping her hostage. The middle aged man holding her pressed his knife further into her neck. She grunted loudly, letting out a yelp.

When the bearded stranger, who was currently still submerging Ellie's head under water, noticed that's she went completely still, he flicked it one more time before turning his back in her.

As he started walking towards Andie, suddenly, Ellie pulled her head out and grabbed the man by the neck. She started chocking him. He tried to defend himself, but to no avail.

Andie, still a sobbing mess, finally understood what was happening, and using the fact that her own enemy was currently distracted with what was happening in front of him, she threw her head back hitting him right in his crotch. He wailed loudly alarming the third guy, but Andie already manage to steal his knife and dig it deep into his neck.

As Ellie finished up strangling the more muscular man, she quickly threw her head to see a man with a revolver in his hand run up to her. She picked up the heavy corpse in front of her, to use it as a shield. She wasn't quick enough though.