little update after a shit long break ;P

HI YALL

today marks 1 year ever since I started writing this stupid fic lolll!! I am very motivated to finish it before the 1 year mark of me publishing it comes pfaha

Anyway,,, as for the future of this book.... let's talk about it :)

I know I just ended the streak of like a four month long break, but honestly I lowkey needed it since I spend those months dealing w a lot of personal issues and all that idkkk

This book is obviously yet to be fully finished, and altho I could half ass it and just end it on the confession, I do think there's one more act to this book. Now, my problem is-- I have a rough idea of how it's gonna end. Ive had it for longer than a year. The ending was always set in place. 

Now to understand what my dilemma is, you have to understand my thinking process a lil bit: SO, I got the rough idea for this book,,, Andie, a random kid in Jackson who's always had a crush on Ellie finds out her sister is out there and then ditches her hometown to go find her and on the way she ends up getting closer with her crushie wushie (lol). The exact contents of each chapter came after a lot of thinking and a lot of improvisation while writing each one.

That's why there's a lot of plotholes, for which I apologise LMAO

BUT. My original plan was to write the whole book and THEN release each chapter one by one. That obviously did not happen, because I'm just a little impatient girl LAMOAOAOA

What happened ACTUALLY was that I wrote maybe like the first act and a half and I decided its a great idea to publish it. Very stupid idea, cause now we're in this place.

Also on the side note, the no return remaster came out and ofc I bought it right away. What did y'all think of it? Personally I don't think it was THAT necessary and but as a hardcore fan I'm still so happy be got anything at all loll

Back to what I was saying, after almost 30 chapters of this bullshit (lovingly) Eldie or Allie or whatever it's called finally happened!! 

NOW. I have to think of a plot line to replace the painful void in between the current miserable state of this and the (un?)happy ending of it. 

So for the actual dilemma is: do I write a few more chapter and then end it in an epilogue,,, OR do I write the ending as a whole separate act (probably a short one just like the first one) and stretch it out a (little) bit??

Also another side note, the Vi fic I plan on releasing before Arcane 2 comes out so that maybe I can either add onto It or make a part two regarding the new storyline. Also I'm only mentioning it cause I know some of yall were interested haha.

And just in case you were interested, another Ellie story is in production!!! (I use that term VERY lightly)

Anywayyyyy, I'm only doing this because this little lovely person asked me like a month ago if ill ever finish this and I only saw it now and it gave me motivation lmaoao 

So yeah! Take care and lmk what u think <3

(I did not reread this so any mistakes are here to stay)