𝟏𝟖. 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐏𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲

Yuvaani 

I heard bell ringing. I made my way towards the door and opened it. As expected, it was him. 

He came inside and removed his shoes, placing them neatly in the shelf and moving towards the bedroom. He looked at kids, and kissed them one by one after being spruced up. 

"Everyone?" He asked

"They went to the venue, just we're left" 

"Okay, get ready" he said and went to the wardrobe and came with baby cloths in his hands. 

"You get ready, I'll get the kids ready" he suggested. 

I don't want to have any more arguments on any of the topic to hear his high pitch, so I got ready in no minutes. 

No minutes?

Yes, I just wore my peach saree. This was one hundred percent mine. And applied some moisturizer with a nude lipstick, and complimented my look with jhumkas and bindi along with the sindoor and mangalsutra.

Trust me, wearing saree from YouTube is the toughest job. 

But, I don't have any mood to go to the party or so. No doubt, I love Vihaan. But I don't want to face any mishappenings there. Because, I think I've reached today's quota for endurance.

I felt something gripping on the bottom of my saree! I looked down to see what was it. 

My baby angel trying to walk by holding things! 

She's the cutest, I swear. 

I mean, Ansh and Pihu are equally cute, please no partiality. 

Ansh and Pihu can walk, but they take mini steps and then sit on ground again. If they got support of things or elders, they try to walk as much as they can. Obviously, they can't walk full one hundred percent by themselves, but my heart bursts in proudness when I see them taking steps towards me! 

I picked my baby up. She was wearing a pink colour frock, with a floral hairband. 

The hairband might irritate her, I guess. As she isn't habitual to it. 

As expected! 

She threw the hairband down, herself and rested her head on my shoulder. Talking in her baby voice.

I never expected that she'll adapt me as a mother, this soon. She likes to just keep her head on my chest, because she does that many times a day.

"Ready?" He asked and I turned to look at him. 

Aww! 

My baby boy is in formals! 

Anshuuuu! 

My heart- 

Then I noticed the person who was holding Ansh. They both twinned. White shirt and blue pants. Just the difference was, Ansh was having dungaree stripes on either shoulders.

I love my Ansh! He's so cute today! 

Just by my mere moments with kids, my entire tiredness washes off. 

"Let's go" I said and I took all the baby essentials in a bag, placing my phone there too. And we locked the door behind us and got in car. 

I sat in the backseat, and while buckling his seatbelt he was looking at me by the centre rear view mirror of the car. He might be thinking why I haven't seated in front, maybe. 

Whatever! I want to enjoy with my kids in backseat, and in the passenger seat, it feels a bit uncomfortable due to lack of space for handling two babies.