𝟐𝟗. 𝐓𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐬' 𝐁𝐢𝐫𝐭𝐡𝐝𝐚𝐲

Yuvaani

It was already seven thirty in the morning, we four were sipping our morning tea. All of the sudden our talks were interrupted by baby cries and I was about to get up, but Aarush said he'll look after it. I smiled and sat down on the sofa again. I like the fact that he didn't want to bother me while having my meals or beverages.

He came out taking both of them, as I know if one of them woke up, the other one would automatically wake, hear the sibling cry. Maa and Papa wished them a very happy birthday and kissed them out of no limits! I guess that's how grandparents are, they love their grandchildren even more than their own children.

I was done with my tea now, and was getting up to keep the cup in the kitchen but again we heard the cries. "Don't go out of their gaze, they want to see you," Maa said. It's true tho, I read it on the phone.

I nodded and assured her, taking Pihu from her. I knew my baby boy's gaze was following me, but let's tease him a little. I smiled internally. Because I know Ansh will cry.

I sat on the sofa and hid my face in Pihu's torso and did a furrrr by my lips on her tummy, to which she obviously giggled out. And I saw Ansh's lips twitching and his chin wobbling! As expected, not in a minute more he began crying. Aarush held him but he wiggled to get out of his hold and he crawled to me. I picked him up and showered kisses on him.

I love this jealous baby!

At least someone is possessive for me.

While holding my face he slapped me, his anger I guess!

Then Pihu also stood up on my lap and began gripping my face and she too slapped me. She's taking revenge on her brother I guess! But I obviously didn't mind it. "Hey! What's wrong with you two? Hm?" Aarush sat next to me and uttered those words, gaining their attention. They explained him in their baby-ish language, muttering coherent words.

"Yeah, yeah I understand that. But you shouldn't hit mumma" He debated again.

Something unexpected happened!

I felt an electrifying wave in my stomach, felt like churning the organs and somewhat ticklish! Happens everytime when he calls me mumma talking to them. Their debate got along and he caught their attention and now they moved to him and are pulling his hair and laughing.

"Happy Birthday baccho" I said and moved to them and kissed Pihu first and when I moved to Ansh that mischevious boy hid his face in his father's shoulders and I fucking faced Aarush closely!!!!

"Um- a-" I immediately pulled myself back and practically walked at my fastest speed to our room!

These babies naa!!!

I quickly took a bath and got ready. I felt quite light today. I felt happy. Today I wore my light pastel orange anarkali and accessorized it with my jhumkas and a thin ring. This ring won't hurt the babies as it's just a simple artificial ring with nothing added on it. Nothing protruded or sharp edges in it that would hurt my kids, so it was safe to wear. A slight makeup and ready to go.

While I was taking a bath, I saw Aarush already in his office attire, rechecking his files and keeping them in his folder. "Aarush" I called him out. I saw his gaze lifting up at me while he was feeding the babies. His eyes- his eyes were a little softer than usual. His brown eyes, with fully grown lashes and a soft gaze- What a combination! I'd be lying if I say I didn't love his eyes. His eyes literally talks more than his lips ever will. I lingered my gaze down to his nose. Perfectly well-defined nose he has! All pinpointed. His li- I would not talk about that. But his trimmed beard- my god! Complementing his fair skin than anyone's words ever will. I matched his gaze again and he took a quick scan of my attire and he locked the gaze again. I felt shy as he wasn't taking his gaze down then I averted my gaze from him.