𝘍𝘶𝘴𝘴𝘺 𝘓𝘪𝘵𝘵𝘭𝘦 𝘍𝘶𝘳𝘣𝘢𝘭𝘭

Marinette spent half of her Saturday morning conversing with a brick wall

Marinette spent half of her Saturday morning conversing with a brick wall. No matter what she seemed to say, Plagg just won't let her transform. Especially in the sour mood happened to fall into.

She was just about ready to give up on the stubborn little cat-like creature and accept that she would have to start giving Alya four digit waves each morning she saw each other before deciding on the fact that she might need to beg for its co-operation.

"Look, I'm sure that you are a little shocked-"

"Upset," he cut in.

"Upset...over this whole situation but-"

"No way!"

"Will you at least let me finish the sentence?!"

Plagg crossed its arms and turned its body away from her face. Marinette pulled on her hair in frustration.

"I bet you wouldn't be so fussy with Adrien!"

The sound of the blonde's name made its ears twitch.

"Wait, has it only been a day?" it said as it turned around to face Marinette. "How do you know Adrien?"

"Well, I was his partner for the past four years."

Plagg zipped around Marinette's body before landing between her eyes.

"Geez, you're Ladybug?" it asked before pulling on her cheek.

"Yes, I am," she gritted through her teeth.

The black kwami pushed its body off her face and hummed.

"Well, you look nothing like her then again Tikki is really good at masking others, but I'm going to need proof."

Marinette walked up to her desk and reached for a secret drawer where she placed the ladybug earrings. Pulling the box and showing them to it, the kwami nodded in approval.

"That looks like Tikki alright," it said before phasing through the desk to see how it worked and Marinette placed the box back.

"But I don't get it. If you're Ladybug, what do you need me for?" the kwami asked curiously as its ears stood up.

"Well, due to some...unfortunate...circumstances, your previous holder decided to pass you onto me."

"Ew, Adrien chose you?"

"Firstly, what do you mean 'ew'? Secondly, he didn't tell you?" she asked him in confusion.

Sensing the worry in his eyes, Marinette held out her hand to allow Plagg to sit in her palm.

"You've got Tikki's ditzy magic smothering you and it always brings me bad luck and no, he didn't tell me, but that's not surprising. I've had a few guardians pull the old ditch and run one over me over the past few centuries. I was kinda hoping that Adrien would have been different."