𝘉𝘶𝘯𝘯𝘺 𝘒𝘪𝘤𝘬𝘴

Alix's legs kicked the air, spinning her around faster as Marinette's dumbfounded expression became permanently imprinted in the back of Damian's mind

"Are you crazy?" A whisper-shout from the girl makes Damian's eyebrows lower.

"That's not how you compliment your ally on a job well done on capturing the enemy."

"I'm starting to feel sick up here," Alix yelled.

Marinette closed her eyes and sighed, "Plagg, claws on."

Having transformed, the bluenette pushes herself off the gym doors and stomps her way up to Robin.

"I can't believe you've done this," she says, snatching the rope from Robin's hand and lowering the poor girl.

As Marinette reaches down to untie her, Damian grabs her arm and shakes his head.

"We can't let her go."

"What is she going to do?" She rolls her eyes.

"This," Damian pointed to the patch over his cheek.

"Well, you are literally holding her hostage. I don't take hostages!"

"Hostage is too rough of a word," he grumbled.

"Then how would you describe this?" Her voice was on the verge of a shriek.

"A guest."

"Prisoner of war," Alix chimes in.

"You're oddly calm about this," Damian, let's go of Marinette's arm and
walks over to the pink haired girl who was wiggling around in the rope.

"I expected this to happen sooner or later, especially if I had to go up against Hawkmoth one day."

The pair share a worried look before Robin bends down and pulls her blindfold downwards.

“Then we've found something in common,” Robin said.

"Although I didn't expect to see you again," Alix pressed her lips together before she craned her neck behind Robin to see the cat themed heroine. "You must be Lady Noire."

"Y-yes!" Marinette crossed her arms nervously as she tried to put on her best smile.

"What did you mean you expected this?" Robin narrowed his eyes and blocked her view.

"Pull my finger," Alix stuck her digit out from between the rope with a smirk.

Damian took a hold of the finger and began to bend it backward.

"This isn't the time for jokes." The pressure applied only seemed to get worse.

"Ow! Okay, okay, just check my back pocket!"

After letting go, Alix rolled over like the armless worm she was made into as Lady Noire approached her and retrieved a handheld watch from her pocket.

The glass protecting the moving hour hand and minute hand was cracked, but the way Marinette felt her aura gravitate towards the antique told her part of what she needed to know.