𝘏𝘢𝘭𝘧 𝘈 𝘗𝘭𝘢𝘯 𝘐𝘴 𝘈𝘴 𝘎𝘰𝘰𝘥 𝘈𝘴 𝘈𝘯𝘺

Pollen's golden eyes were mesmerizing to stare into

Pollen's golden eyes were mesmerizing to stare into. They were vibrant orbs that held a majestic benevolence that could tell a lion to roll over.

"You're such a princess!" Chloé hugged the kwami before her nostrils flared up a few times. "Wait, are you wearing Dior J’adore Eau de Parfum or is that your natural odor?"

Pollen reciprocated the hug as she giggled. 

"Oh, I've been waiting for this day!" She shrilled, taking Chloé's hands and spinning around the room. "I'm free! Finally, free!"

As the pair bonded, Marinette went over to her clutch bag and pulled Plagg out by the tail. Her main priority was getting to her house to retrieve the earrings and brooch. All things considered, the miraculous was safer on her person, but doing that meant going out as Lady Noire.

She sighed as she shook him. No reaction.

When she turned around, Chloé screamed.

"Get that rat away from me!"

"Marinette raised her free hand and walked over to Pollen. "Calm down, it's just Plagg. I was wondering if your kwami could help me wake him up."

Pollen cupped Plagg's sleeping body in her hands and presented him to Chloé.

"Ew, that is not Plagg," the blonde flicked her finger against his head. "And his proportions are all messed up."

"Well, that's the cat for you," Marinette said through her teeth, reluctant to explain that her mind could only see him as a bobble headed alien. "He hasn't woken up since I transformed."

"He's dead," Chloé scrunched her nose and backed away to the bathroom to wash her hands.

"If I may," Pollen's soft voice interjected as she looked at Marinette.

"Go ahead." The bluenette nodded.

Pollen body began to glow as tiny glittery spiky, balls slowly rose off her skin, and filled the room.

In a few seconds, Plagg's eyelids were opening up, and when he saw Marinette's face, her gave her a crooked smile.

"Is it...time to eat?" He yawned.

"You dummy!" Marinette rubbed her finger against his head. "I thought you were never gonna wake up, and the first thing that comes to mind is food!"

"Ow-w, okay, fine. You win. I'll just starve," he groaned. "How long have I been out? Wait, where are we?"

"At Chloé's. She invited me over for a sleepover."

"The Bourgeois girl?"

"So, you knew and you didn't tell me?" She said with a frown.

"Well, it's considerably safer not to engage with her, in public" he said in a breathy manner. "That's why I asked her to stay away from you at all costs."