Chapter 3

Flashback.
16 July 2022.
.
.
Emir was sitting in his cabin going through some important case files. He was a cardiologist at Istanbul's Medipol University Hospital. He joined just 2 months back but was already a reputable name in his department. Emir originally belonged to Ankara where he used to live with his parents but due to some circumstances he moved to Istanbul. He was no doubt the show stealer everywhere he went. Parent's favorite child, they had a lot of hopes from him since his childhood as he was the star student of his class and Emir also made sure to never let his parents down. He was an academic topper, a sports topper, plus a charming personality with looks to die for. But still Emir didn't consider himself lucky enough.

He was going through files when the door of his office snapped open and Baris entered

He was going through files when the door of his office snapped open and Baris entered. Emir looked at him and his eyes turned cold.
"I know you were never intelligent enough but maybe some of your teachers must have taught you some manners to knock at the door before stepping in someone's room?" Emir said to him sternly.
"I am not here to listen to your lectures" Baris said with a careless attitude.
"Then why are you here? As far as I remember we were never on good terms so you must not be here to see me especially..."
"Leave Filiz alone Emir. She is not responsible for anything. Your fight is with me. So fight me like a man. Don't bring Filiz in it." Baris warned him.
"Leave her alone? Why??? We both make each other feel good so why should I let her go..?" he said smirking.
Baris's eyes turned red with anger at the thought of Filiz and Emir together, and this definitely didn't go unnoticed by Emir who was still giving him a devilish smile.
"You know she has been living with me since last 4 days and I have taken her in every position possible...."
"Shut up you bas*****..." Baris held his collar making him stand up from his seat.
"And I must say my name sounds even better when she moans it and they're even better when I whisper vulgar stuff in her ear...."
"I'll kill you Emir....."
"Why are you mad? You must be happy that your brother is getting a good release......don't act as if you didn't expect hearing this from me? Both of us knew Filiz was attracted towards me since our first meeting despite loving you....so ofcourse this had to happen right?"
Baris felt his heart shattering into pieces. He was not mad at Filiz because he knew she was innocent but he definitely didn't expect Emir going this far in his hatred. He composed himself and left Emir's collar.....
"Look Emir....I am sorry. I am sorry for everything I did to you. It was a mistake. I have apologized hundreds of times now, I left the home, I left the city.....what else do you want from me??? What do you want me to do?"
Baris said with pain and guilt in his voice. But Emir was definitely not buying his apology this time aswell.
"I don't need your damn apology. Will your apology change everything? Will your apology bring back my happiness? I want you to suffer the same way you made me suffer..." Emir said with hatred reflecting in his eyes
"As for Filiz, we both are enjoying for the time being. I guarantee you she is happy with me fucking her every night, she loves it when I don't give her a chance to even breathe.... That girl deserves some happiness after getting to know your dirty secrets..." his devilish grin was back on his face now.
Baris closed his eyes in helplessness and anger..
"You'll pay for this bas*****.." Baris cursed at Emir and left the cabin.
Emir's watched him leaving.....the devilish smile he had on was now replaced with a cold expression on his face. He was satisfied watching Baris suffer.
**********
Baris came storming out of the hospital and opened the door of his car where his friend Ahmet was waiting for him.
"So how was the meeting?" Ahmed asked.
"That Bas***** is sleeping with her" Baris said in anger hitting his wrist at the steering wheel but Ahmet wasn't actually surprised by this information since he knew this was going to happen someday.
"Well.....I saw this coming but Filiz doesn't deserve this Baris and you are also responsible for this situation of her. You should have told her the truth yourself."
Baris closed his eyes and rested his head back at the seat.
"You know Emir was never this bad. He was always better than me. Better in studies, better in sports even better in looks..." he said with a sad smile.
"My father always used to compare the two of us making me realize how I am inferior to him that made me envy Emir but he actually never intended to hurt me. Still I decided to cheat him because somewhere I wanted to defeat Emir atleast once in my life. But look now, my Karma is back showing me my place.What makes it worse is that Filiz is paying for the mistakes I committed. Emir shouldn't have involved her in this mess." Baris said with dry tears in his eyes.
Ahmet looked at Baris with sympathy in his eyes. Baris was indeed paying for the wrong decisions he once made and now he is just helpless watching the girl he loves not just hate him but also getting used by his own brother.