Chapter 26

It had been 10 days since Filiz left Emir.
It had been 10 days since she didn't receive any of her mother or Halay's calls.
It had been 10 days since she was sleeping with Hakan.
It had been 10 days since she lost the hopes of anything good happening to her.
Losing Emir made her lose every hope for happiness.
Emir didn't call her once after that day. She knew he hated her now.
She was extremely scared now. Scared for her future. Scared for her unborn child.
How will she raise the child alone? Will Hakan ever let her live in peace?
She pushed these thoughts aside as the car stopped in front of hospital.
She was there for her monthly appointment with Dr Kiraz.
Things went well. The baby was doing fine although Kiraz did notice sadness in Filiz's eyes.

While exiting the doctor's office, she froze in place as the moment she was dreading was finally there

Emir Yildiz was standing right in front of her.
How did he know that she was there? She tried her best to ignore him while coming to Kiraz's office.
But he still had his ways.
He came close and held her by elbow as he dragged her to his cabin with him. She didn't utter a word.
He had the right to be mad at her.
He locked the door behind him and glared at Filiz.
She saw emptiness in his eyes at that moment. There was nothing in those beautiful eyes for her. Neither remorse nor love.
He leaned beside the table and folded his arms across his chest.

"So, what's going on?" he asked casually as if they were never together

"So, what's going on?" he asked casually as if they were never together. As if she never left him without giving him a chance to explain himself.
She remained quite.
"I heard that apparently you've been having fun with your fuck buddy.."
This time she looked up at him with shock.
"What are you talking about?"
"Acting innocent haann.." he chuckled.
"You went to your new lover after betraying me...you have been having fun sleeping with him nowadays..." he saw her with disgust in his eyes.
How did he know about Hakan? Filiz was dumbfounded.
She opened her mouth to say something but...
"I have no interest in listening to your stories now. I don't damn care what you do with your life now. I only care about my child. I won't let my child rot in hell with you and your boyfriend.."
"What are you talking about?" she was afraid by his claim.
"I mean that once my child is born, I won't let you ruin his or her life.."
Did he actually just said that he will snatch her baby away from her?
Her hand involuntarily went to her womb.
"E...Emir..no.. please..don't do this. I know you hate me... I will do whatever you say...but please don't take my child away from me...my child is the only reason for me to live now... please don't snatch my baby away..." tears flowed down her cheeks.
But Emir remained unaffected.
"Done with your drama?"
"Emir please.." she was still crying.
"I told you I won't let my child live with you and your disgusting boyfriend. That's it. I know that will be the best for my child.."
"Emir you can't do this.." she stepped closer to him and tried to hold his elbow but he jerked her away.
"Dont you dare touch me...get lost.."
It was painful to see this man's hatred for her.
He always cared for her. But now there was nothing but hatred in his eyes for her.
Was that his fault? No.
Filiz knew that it was her own fault. She was bearing the consequences of her mistakes.
And losing Emir was the biggest loss of her life.
"I said Out..!!" he said much more sternly this time.
She nodded in yes.
She had no other choice but to leave now.
She stepped towards the door but just before she could unlock it...she saw someone entering inside..
It was none other than Ayeshayy.
She had a evil smirk on her face looking at Filiz head to toe.
She was dressed in a tight brown knee length dress.
Filiz was surprised to see her there walking in so casually in Emir's office.
Ayeshayy ignored Filiz and went to Emir directly.
What she saw next, took Filiz's breath away.
Emir placed a kiss on Ayeshayy's cheek.
"Hey babe.."
"Hey sweetie...last night was so good, wasn't it?" she said in a huskily way while clinging onto him.
Filiz quickly looked away to hide the pain on her face and exited the room.
Ayeshayy was still blabbering while holding Emir whereas Emir looked at the girl leaving. The hatred that was in his eyes few moments ago was now replaced with remorse and pain.
This girl left no other choice for him.
He did everything he could to make her stay but maybe his father was right that she just couldn't settle for one.
His only concern was his child now.
**********
Filiz felt like her entire world was falling apart.
Nothing was left behind now.
Emir forgot about her. He moved on in his life. And she has no right to blame him.
He deserves happiness, even if it's with someone like Ayeshayy.
She won't bother him but she can't let him snatch her child away. This child is her only reason to live now.
She arrived at Hakan's mansion by evening and locked herself in the room.
Emir and Ayeshayy's memories were haunting her. She tried her best not to think about them but the thought of them together made her feel restless.
She was a fool to think that everything would work out between her and Emir.
They were never destined to be together.
She just fell on the bed and started crying her heart out.
She didn't know when she fell asleep, she only woke up to the knock at the door. She saw the wall clock, it was 8.15 pm.
Filiz was surprised that she slept for that long.
The person on the other side was still knocking.
She finally opened the door to see Hakan standing in front of her.
He looked at her casually and then stepped inside.
"What took you so long?"
"I..uh..I was sleeping.."
She answered him while locking the door back.
She looked at Hakan who was looking tired today.
"You didn't answer any of my calls today....I thought I made it clear to you that you have to answer my calls no matter where you are but you still ignored it..."
He was cut off only when he felt Filiz putting her lips on his.
He was taken aback for a moment because she stopped reacting to his touches since a long time. He could say that she hated him when he forcefully made love to her. But what happened today?
Pushing all the thoughts aside, he held her by waist pulling her closer as he kissed her back passionately.
Whereas Filiz was trying to escape her harsh realities by trying to find solace in the person closest to her at the moment, even if she hated him. The kiss reminded her of their time spent in Buyukada together.
It was a passionate and urgent kiss.
She felt Hakan rubbing his hands against her enlarged breasts, grabbing them and pinching her nipples.
He broke the kiss and carried her to bed with him.