Chapter 5

Flashback
14 June 2022.
Baris's apartment
.

It was the night of 14 June, it was Baris's birthday the next day and Filiz was there to celebrate it with him right at 12.00 pm.
Baris was so happy to have her there as it was the first time in these 4 years that he had someone to celebrate his birthday with.
Filiz was like a breath of fresh air for him.
She baked the birthday cake for him.
And they cut the cake together at 12.00 pm.
Baris lived in a one bedroom apartment. It was small but well maintained as it was the only thing he could afford to live with that income.
Filiz was looking at the sky outside the window when she felt Baris's hands wrapping around her waist and his lips on her neck.
They used to kiss and make out....but she said to him that she wasn't ready for sex yet and he respected her decision.
“Baris....” she moaned his name as he was sucking at her neck.
She turned around and kissed his cheeks first and then his lips.
They both were lost in the moment. He held her by the waist and took her towards the bed. They didn't break the kiss as he made her lay on her back and hovered over her. Baris reached for the zipper of her dress and pulled the dress down. This wasn't the first time he was seeing her naked. He continued placing soft kisses on her navel, sucking and licking it. Filiz moaned his name in pleasure. He pulled her bra straps down and freed her breasts from the fabric as he started biting and pinching her nipples. Filiz's hands were roaming around in his hair. Baris kissed the valley between her breasts, travelled down to her lower part as she took off the panties she was wearing. Baris started kissing her sensitive clit sending shivers down her legs. She was used to this pleasure now as both of them used to spend nights at each other's places, pleasuring each other and cuddling to bed. Filiz came soon and Baris licked all of her juices sending her to a state of pure ecstasy.
Filiz noticed Baris stepping out of the bed......she held his hand and he gave her a confused expression...
“What?”
“Baris......” she pulled him closer to her and whispered in his ear..
“I am ready”....
These words were what Baris was waiting for.
“Are you sure?” he looked into her eyes.
“Yes.....but please be gentle and use protection..”
Baris stepped out of bed and took a condom out of the drawer. He removed his clothes, putting the condom on, he got on top of Filiz.
“It will just hurt at first.....” he said as Filiz felt his hard member at her entrance.....she took a deep breath.
Baris pushed it inside her slowly...
Filiz let out a painful scream as her barrier was now broken....she had given her virginity to Baris.
He started thrusting slowly....then increased the intensity. Filiz's pain was now replaced with pleasure.....the room was filled with her breathy moans as Baris was now thrusting harder inside her.
Baris soon released into the condom and fell on top of her. He kissed her forehead.
“This was the best birthday gift..” he said to Filiz who was still breathing hard due to the orgasm.
They had one more round of lovemaking that night, then Baris pulled her towards his chest as they both fell asleep. They were complete at that moment.

*************

*************

Filiz and Ahmet arranged a birthday party for Baris at a club. She invited Halay as well.
They all were supposed to arrive at 8pm sharp at the venue.
Filiz was wearing a short red dress with her hair tied in a bun.