Chapter 21

Filiz had to visit DrKiraz today for her ultrasound.
It's been a week since her discharge from hospital and she was completely fine now.
She called Emir only once and he insisted her to keep herself and the child as a priority. She knew what he was thinking. He cared for her but still didn't trust her completely. He needed time to confirm his doubts. And Filiz felt a bit disappointed that he didn't trust her despite her honest confession. She thought he was also angry at Anne's words from that day.......but later she realized that Aylin said that only from a mother's perspective.
Halay accompanied her to the hospital as Aylin totally refused to let Filiz travel alone in this condition.
They were passing by the Cardiology department when suddenly Filiz stopped....Halay stopped as well to look in the direction Filiz was looking at.....
It was Emir and Ayeshayy.
They were standing together outside his office room and Ayeshayy was saying something to him while holding his hand.
Emir was just listening to her silently.
Filiz felt her heart breaking at this sight. She remembered the day she saw both of them in his house. Her eyes were dwelling up with tears.
Ayeshayy's other hand was rubbing his arm gently but in a seductive kind of way.
Emir said she was forcing herself on him but why isn't he pushing her away this time? Why is he letting her touch him?
Was he lying to her?

 Emir said she was forcing herself on him but why isn't he pushing her away this time? Why is he letting her touch him? Was he lying to her?

Suddenly Emir's eyes met hers.
Filiz immediately composed herself and held Halay's hand walking away towards the gynaecology department.
Emir was startled to see her there. What was she thinking?
"Emir, you see baby it was Baris who seduced me.....I just tried to help him but he...he forced himself on me...."
Meanwhile Ayeshayy was shamelessly lying to him, blaming Baris for her infidelity.
Emir thought why was he even listening to this woman? It was his workplace, he didn't want to create a scene here so he was being nice otherwise he would have dragged her out the moment he saw her there...
But Filiz saw him with her.....what will she assume? She will doubt him?
He decided he had enough with Ayeshayy. He pushed her hands away from him...
"Ok Ayeshayy. Enough with your lies. I don't want to see your face again at my workplace. I won't be this nice to you next time....."
He warned her, pushing her away as he ran towards the gynaecology department.
"You can't always run away from me. I won't stop till I get you back in my life...."
Ayeshayy wasn't ready to give up either.
**********
When Emir reached the gynaecology department, Filiz wasn't there. Only Halay was sitting outside in the waiting area.
Filiz must be with DrKiraz inside, he thought.
Halay gave a hateful look to him and turned her face away.
He knew people around Filiz hated him, he remembered her mother's words, so Halay behaving like this didn't mean anything to him.
He was just worried about Filiz. He didn't want her to misunderstand him. He didn't want her to hate him.
He saw tears in her eyes when she saw him with Ayeshayy. He wondered if she was ok.
Meanwhile in DrKiraz's room,
Filiz was constantly trying to stop the tears that wanted to flow down her eyes.
But she lost it the moment she saw her baby on ultrasound machine's screen. Kiraz thought she is just being emotional like every new mother,
But Filiz was crying because she didn't want her child to grow up without a father. She herself knew what it felt like to live without a father. She didn't want her child to suffer like her.
Seeing Emir with Ayeshayy today disturbed her both mentally and emotionally, whereas she was already at that stage of pregnancy where women tend to get emotional very easily.
Her baby was growing inside her, she wanted to be strong for her child.....but she couldn't see Emir with someone else.
Kiraz told her to breath deeply and relax while giving her a glass of water.
Filiz composed herself with her help and took the ultrasound report from her as she exited the room.
Halay asked her if everything was ok, to which she nodded her head only.
They both were at the main entrance of department when they saw Emir coming towards them hurriedly.
Filiz got angry all of a sudden and started walking away from him...
"Filiz....wait....listen to me please...."
He said while holding her by arm but Filiz pushed his hand away.
"Leave me alone....." she said to him.
"What's wrong with you? Let me explain......it's not what you think...."
"Emir.....I said leave...." Filiz said a bit harshly now.
"Filiz... relax....don't stress ok. You'll get sick...please take a deep breath and relax...." Halay tried to calm her down.
Emir backed away realizing that she might again go into hypertensive stage.
He saw her leaving with a heavy heart.
**************
"Hey Emir....how are you my son?"
Gamze called him in the afternoon.
"Yeah....I am fine...." he was still disturbed due to what happened with Filiz today.
"What's wrong son? Are you ok?" she noticed the sadness in his voice.
Emir couldn't hold back and told her everything.
"You did the right thing by letting her go at that moment....." she appreciated him.
"But Anne.....I....I don't know what to do......I don't want to let her go but neither can I forget about that video...." he was confused.
"Emir I told you to confess your feelings to Filiz. It's not always necessary to wait for proof, sometimes you have to listen to your heart as well......once you confess it to her, you both will be at peace. You are going to be parents, you both should be cherishing this time.....not crying or worrying because of someone as worthless as Ayeshayy..."
She tried to explain Emir...
Anne was right, he thought. Maybe sometimes all you need to do is listen to your heart.
But he was still in this dilemma as his mind was constantly reverting back to that video.
Maybe it was because of Ayeshayy's huge betrayal, that he was even afraid of trusting Filiz now.
***********
By 7pm, The door bell of Filiz's house rang and she opened the door to reveal...
Hakan standing in front of her.
Filiz's entire existence went numb.
Why does this man always show up when she is alone at home?
She was cursing the moment she decided to let him kiss her in the club's vip corner as he stepped inside the house pushing her aside.
"Why are you here?" she asked him with an irritated tone...
"I came to Istanbul for some work so thought to pay a surprise visit to my beautiful flower....." he said while placing a kiss on her cheek as he pulled her close to him. He started kissing her neck hungrily.
Filiz hated this. She shouldn't have let him in. She tried to free herself from his grip but in vain.
He pushed her hair away to kiss the nape of her neck.
"Hakan...please...." she tried to push him away but he forcefully kissed her lips. His one hand was holding her waist tightly while the other one held her head.
"What has gotten to you baby? Why have you turned allergic to me since you came back here?" he said after breaking the kiss, his hand still held her head tightly, grabbing her by hair.
"Leave me....please..." she pleaded.
"Let me fuck you once and I promise I would let you go...." he kept his condition in front of her.
"How can you do this Hakan?" she asked him, surprised at his wicked intentions.
"Baby, we had a good time together so why not end it a good way by letting me fuck you...." he said licking her cheek while still grabbing her by hair.
Filiz was disgusted by him. She couldn't believe he was doing all this just for sex.
“ I thought you were a nice man...but you....you just wanted to sleep with me...”
“Ofcourse baby...like every man I also wanted your body only. You were lucky that you were Halay's best friend so I was that patient with you and I am still being. Otherwise I would have taken you the same night we kissed for the first time, doesn't matter if I had to force you..what you could have done against me? I am a powerful man Filiz..I can easily get away after fulfilling my desires...” he expressed his true dirty intentions to her.
“So you never cared for me?” tears dwelled up in her eyes. She always thought that even if they had no future together but still Hakan cared for her. He was the man who comforted her in the most difficult times. She had a soft corner for him despite not wanting to marry him in the first place.
“Filiz my love, ofcourse I cared for you that's why I satisfied the needs of your body for months without getting straight to my motive. But you were so stubborn I swear. You never gave into your temptations even after every attempt to make you go weak ( Filiz remembered him making her watch those sex scenes with him).... But I still care for you baby....let me pleasure you and we both will be good....” his grip on her hair tightened as he forcefully kissed her lips. He was abusing her soft lips.
Filiz tried to scream for help but in vain.
He broke the kiss and looked at Filiz whose tears were flowing down her eyes...
“I am still giving you the option of marrying me.....”
“Yeah...marry you and be your sex slave? Be your breeding bitch? No way Hakan Yildirim....”
She started trying harder to get out of his grip....
Right at that moment, someone held Hakan by his neck and pushed him straight away towards the wall.
Hakan was dumbfounded at the sudden impact as his head hit the wall pretty harshly.
Whereas Filiz was shocked to see Emir standing there.
How did he get in? Then she saw that the main door was opened.....
She was so disturbed after seeing Hakan that she left the door open without even realizing it......
Hakan held his head as it was bleeding a little bit...
He looked up to see the unknown man who injured him....
"What the hell you bas****"
He tried to attack Emir only to get snacked by him again at his face....
Filiz almost let out a scream...
Hakan was lying on the floor holding his face in his hand...
Emir didn't give him a chance to recover from this impact and held him by collar, dragging him outside of the house and throwing him on the rough floor....
Emir lowered himself down to Hakan who was clearly groaning in pain..
"Next time I see you touching Filiz or even setting your eye on her......I will rip your dirty head off..."
Hakan was watching this man with fire in his eyes....
Emir stood up and held Filiz's hand moving inside the house when he heard Hakan saying..
"Who are you?"
Emir turned around to see Hakan standing up but was still tripping due to the strong impact...
"Emir Yildiz. Filiz's man. The father of her child...." he saw Hakan's eyes widening in disbelief as he slammed the door on his face right after.
*************
"Mind telling me who was he?"
He asked Filiz with rage in his eyes. She could see Emir was angry. He wanted to do worse to Hakan but stopped because of her only.
She gulped hard. She didn't plan on telling Emir about Hakan because she didn't consider it relevant enough....but she had to do it now as he saw them...
"He was Hakan....Hakan Yildirim. I met him at Buyukada, when I went to stay there with Halay. He is her aunt's son. We......we both got a bit close in those 4 months......he wanted to have sex......but I refused. Then I came back here.....so he has been showing up occasionally to force me to sleep with him....."
She was looking down on the floor while narrating this story to him...
She looked up to see Emir who was clearly mad at her description of her and Hakan's affair.
"If you say No, then why that bas*** was forcing you....." she could see his fist clenched in anger.
"Why did you let him in when you knew what he wanted from you? Do you realize he could have done worse to you if I hadn't reached on time???"
He was mad at Filiz for her stupidity as well.
"I know....I shouldn't have....I made a mistake.."
"I am telling you...If I see him around you next time...I will kill him...."
She saw jealousy in his eyes.
"Why? You also made out with other girls while I was away right? Didn't you? I am not killing them...so why would you kill Hakan?"
She said trying to annoy him deliberately.
He knew she was talking about Ayeshayy.
"Shut up. I will kill that ras*** if he bothers you again. Nobody can touch you....."
He said while possessively holding her from waist.
"I am not your property Emir Yildiz...."
"You are. You are mine. Mine to look at. Mine to kiss. Mine to fuck.."