Chapter 12

Filiz was sitting outside DrKiraz's room waiting for her appointment. She was wearing a loose long dress. Although she was about to enter her second month of pregnancy only but she still didn't want anyone to notice it anyway.

The room opened and a heavily pregnant woman stepped out of it while another woman who was most probably in her 6 month stood up to go inside as DrKiraz's assistant called out for her

Filiz was next in line. While waiting for her turn, she recalled the events of the last night she spent at Emir's place. She was thankful that they were alone in his house so no one could hear the disgusting moans that escaped her mouth while Emir's dick pounded mercilessly inside her pussy. She was drenched in sweat and trembling when her third and final orgasm for the night hit her.
She didn't know why she trusted him when he said he really wanted her......maybe because she herself wanted him to be around. But why? Why was she feeling that way for Emir? Was it only due to pregnancy harmones or something else??
She came back to reality when her name was called out.
She went inside and greeted DrKiraz who first asked about her health and diet....but then also asked her impending decision about abortion. Filiz took a deep breath.
It was finally the time to share her decision with Dr...
"Yes I have made my decision......and I have decided that I don't want an abortion. I want to keep this child. I want to give birth to this child......"
Filiz said with her one hand placed on her belly.
She thought about this a lot. She can never kill her child. Never even in her dreams.
DrKiraz was pleased to know her decision. She guided her further about precautions and diet during the second month. By the end of the session, Filiz asked her something....
"Actually DrKiraz I have a..... question....it can be a...bit....weird..."
"Yeah....Filiz please go ahead...."
Filiz gulped and continued her query...
"Actually me and my........"
She paused to think about the relationship she shared with Emir right now. Actually there was no relationship at all. This child was the only one that bound them together. Otherwise he was neither her boyfriend nor her husband or fiancee. He was just her ex-boyfriend's hot older brother who got her pregnant.
"Umm me and my.....partner? I mean the father of my baby......we have been having some really....good...I mean....quite hard sex since I got pregnant.....so...I wanted to ask whether it can hurt the baby or not?...."
Filiz was nervous and worried while asking this question. Ever since she got pregnant, she and Emir had been having intense sexual intercourse every other day....although she enjoyed it totally but she was also concerned about child's safety.
DrKiraz saw her with a smile on her face.
"Filiz it's totally fine to have sex during pregnancy, unless you have any complications. In your case, you should be glad there aren't any complications as such. Otherwise it's totally normal to have sex. Usually we ask women to avoid sex during final months only. In early months, it's safe. So you don't need to worry but yeah do take general precautions."
Filiz let out a sigh of relief. She was relaxed now.
While exiting the gynaecology department, she stopped when she saw Emir coming towards her. She was pleasantly surprised to see him there. He was wearing white lab coat on a blue shirt and black pants while his stethoscope was around his neck. Filiz saw him in his doctor look for the first....
And oh boy he looked hot.
She passed a beautiful smile at him.
He came close and gave a peck on her cheek.
"Hey darling.....how was the appointment?"
"You knew I visit the gynaecologist here?"
"Yeahh..... how's my baby doing?" he said placing his hand on her belly.
"Yeah everything's fine.....I didn't know you were working here...."