Chapter 25

Emir entered the room to see Filiz sitting on the couch quietly staring at the ceiling as if she was engrossed in some deep thoughts. Her eyes were swollen due to crying.
Emir didn't know what to say...
He was ashamed of himself for not trusting her. He spent those 5 months with the impression that she deceived him.
"Filiz...." his voice made her come back to reality and she finally looked at Emir who was now sitting beside her on the couch.
She gave him a weak smile.
"You're ok??" he asked caressing her face.
"Yeah.." she replied.
They both sat in silence for a few minutes before he began speaking..
"I am sorry Filiz. I am really sorry for not trusting you earlier. I should have known that you can't deceive me like that.....I should have understood you better...." he held her hand tightly in his hand and spoke to her with guilt and honesty combined in his eyes.
Tears once again made their way out of Filiz's beautiful eyes.
She was glad that finally the truth was out ,that she was framed for this.
She was glad that finally Emir realized that she was not planning to deceive him at all.
"It's ok Emir. It was not just your mistake, I was also at fault for running away like that without any confrontation. We both didn't trust each other enough..... If I had confronted you that day then things might have been different..." she rubbed the back of his hand.
"Filiz, I know things have always been difficult between us. We both came close for our child but then this misunderstanding happened and everything got ruined.....but...the good part is that the truth came out at the right time...we can still make things right sweetheart.." he cupped her face in his hands.
She smiled with teary eyes and nodded in yes.
"I want the three of us to be together always..." he kissed her forehead while expressing his wish to her.
"I love you Filiz. I always did. Maybe from the moment I first saw you or maybe when you told me that you were pregnant with my child or maybe when I saw you after 5 months....I have always loved you.."
Emir finally confessed his true feelings to her.
He couldn't hold back any longer, he had to say it to her.
And Filiz considered this as the most blissful moment of her life.
She always wanted to hear this from Emir.
She initially thought that they were getting close only because of the child but she was wrong. It wasn't only because of the child, but also because they both were actually falling in love with each other.
Their child made them fall in love with each other.
She was taken aback by the emotions in this beautiful moment.
She was trying to say something but Emir enveloped her lips in a passionate kiss. She kissed him back.
They both didn't want to let go of each other at that moment.

This wasn't about intimacy but about their love for each other

After a few minutes, they both were lying on the bed together.
Emir sucked the flesh of her neck as Filiz moaned his name.
He pulled her dress down to kiss her englarged breasts. He sucked the sensitive flesh and bit her nipples before licking them to his satisfaction.
It took him a moment to tear apart the dress she was wearing before his thick shaft entered her vagina.
He started pumping inside with long powerful strokes.
Filiz held his shoulders tightly as he slammed himself inside her heavily pregnant pussy.
"Aahhhh Emmirrr.." she moaned as he bit her neck while filling her womb with his seed.
He emptied each drop of his cum inside her before lying beside her.
Filiz was trembling due to the strong orgasms.