Chapter 31

Filiz rushed to the hospital the moment she got to know about Emir's accident.
She didn't get the time to even call Hakan, she dropped a text message to him.
At the hospital, she saw Mr and Mrs Yildiz sitting on the corridor chairs with extremely worried looks. Mrs Yildiz was actually crying and praying for her son's safety.
Filiz felt tears in her own eyes at the sight of Emir in this painful condition. They both were no longer together, she was married and happy with her husband.....
But the thought of something bad happening to Emir still had her frightened.
She got to know through Aylin that Emir was apparently drunk while driving the car which got him into that accident with a truck passing by.
The truck driver was also severely injured.
Mr Yildiz really didn't acknowledge Filiz's presence but Emir's mother hugged her wholeheartedly.
Filiz also hugged her back assuring her that Emir would get out of this safely.
And he actually did.
By 11pm, the doctors told them that Emir was out of danger and would soon regain consciousness as well hopefully.
There were smiles all over, Filiz had tears of happiness in her eyes now.
She thanked God for saving Emir.
He regained consciousness after an hour but was still in pain.
The moment he saw Filiz, she could say his heart skipped a beat even under the effects of sedatives.
Filiz gave him a warm smile at which he just nodded.
Emir soon drifted back to sleep.
Aylin asked Filiz to head back home as it was late. It was only then Filiz realized that she hadn't spoken to Hakan till now.
She rushed back to her home, only to find Hakan asleep in their room which was covered with darkness.
Filiz quietly slept beside him as she was also feeling tired.
In the morning she felt that Hakan was deliberately avoiding her.
"What's wrong baby?" she finally asked him, holding him by shoulder.
"What? Nothing..." he said carelessly.
"No. Something is definitely bothering you...tell me..."
"Oh so you actually care about me ? I thought all your care was shifted to your ex-lover.."
Filiz was shocked to hear this. So Hakan's attitude was because of her going to see Emir?
"What nonsense Hakan? What's wrong with me checking up on an old friend who met with an accident?" she felt angry at his accusations.
"Yeah the "old friend" with whom you made a baby..." he smirked.
"Shut up..." Filiz felt tears in her eyes. She never expected Hakan to make fun of her and Emir's relationship like this.
"You know nothing about me and Emir.." she said in an angry tone and left the room.
After a few minutes, a servant told her that Hakan left for the office.
Aylin informed Filiz that Emir was doing well although they still put him under sedatives effect as he was in great amount of pain.
He had a minorly fractured humerus, and wounds on different parts of body.
Filiz once again prayed for his well being.
She decided to see him next day as she understood that people around both of them won't really like her meeting him.
She was in her room by the evening, dressed in a floral white dress. Burak was asleep in his room.
Filiz stayed quiet when she saw Hakan entering the room.
In normal days, she would greet him with a kiss but she didn't this time as she was still mad at his morning behavior.
Suddenly she felt his arms wrapping around her belly and his lips pressed to her shoulder.
"I am sorry darling....I was horrible for saying those means things to you..."
And it took just one simple apology from Hakan to melt Filiz's heart for her husband.
She turned around and kissed his lips.
Her fingers massaging his hair like his hands roamed around her back sensually.
Emir was very important and dear to her but she can't ignore her husband's needs either.
"It's okay baby...I am also sorry for not paying enough attention to you.." she said kissing his cheek and next moment she felt him kissing her neck.
She moaned in delight throwing her head back.
Next moment ,he unzipped her dress and tossed it aside.
Filiz saw him removing his pants and stroking his throbbing dick.
He asked her to get down on her knees and suck his dick.
He moaned as his wife's delicious lips kissed his shaft repeatedly.
She began sucking his dick and Hakan himself thrusted his dick hard in her throat.
Hakan's fingers were wrapped around her throat as he pushed his dick deeper in her mouth.
"Aaahhhh fuuccckkk baabyyy.." he groaned as he released his liquids down Filiz's throat, some of it leaked down from corner of her mouth.
Filiz was still in her black bra and panties as he pushed her on bed and began kissing her stomach.
"Let's make our baby tonight..."
"Yeesss...make me pregnant Hakan....I want our baby..." she said as he pulled her panties down and kissed her pussy.
Filiz's mouth formed in a delicious O as Hakan's tongue licked her pussy lips.
He pulled her pussy lips apart with his fingers and pushed his tongue inside her pond, sucking her fluids aggressively.
Filiz began breathing heavily as he sucked her dry.
The pleasure was too much for her.
She screamed in pain as he plunged his dick inside her without any warning.
His hard tool caused her pain as it travelled deeper in her dry vagina.
"You'll be my breeding slave..."
"yes....yes...." she screamed in pleasure as he thrusted harshly in her.