Chapter 18

It was around 9 pm when Filiz woke up. She looked around Emir's room initially in a confused state as if she didn't remember anything but soon the events of the evening flashed through her mind. She saw herself covered in satin bedsheets lying alone in bed. She put her hand on her head in frustration.

Why does Emir always dominate her easily?Why is she powerless in front of him? Just then she heard the unlocking of the washroom door and Emir stepped out shirtless, drying his hair, wearing his trousers only

Why is she powerless in front of him?
Just then she heard the unlocking of the washroom door and Emir stepped out shirtless, drying his hair, wearing his trousers only. He glanced at Filiz but didn't say anything. She was staring at him angrily. Emir wore a t-shirt and went to stand on the balcony. Filiz was annoyed by this ignorance. She stood up and started wearing her clothes back. She knew Emir was totally aware of what she was doing but wasn't reacting deliberately.

Fine

Fine....as if I am dying to talk to him? She thought to herself.
Without saying anything to him she left the room closing the door with a loud thud behind her.
*************
"Filiz...... what's on your neck?"
Halay asked her the next day.
"W..What?"
"This red mark as if someone has bitten it...???"
"Bitten????" Filiz thought for a reason....just then it hit her...
*EMMIRRRR*
"Oh..nothing...it's just nothing...."
She tried to make an excuse..
"Is it really nothing? Wait......you went to meet Emir yesterday, you didn't have this mark till then.......did you guys?????"
She looked at Filiz with a shocked expression..
Filiz gulped...
"OMMGGGGG FILIZ....."
Halay understood that they both had sex again.
"Seriously Filiz? I thought he betrayed you and you were mad at him???? How can you do that then?"
Filiz was looking down on the floor all the time.
"What's going on Filiz???"
"Nothing.....there was never anything going on between me and Emir ...... We were never together nor will we be......we just met so he could hurt me and.......this child could come to life...."
She said with tears dwelling up in her eyes.
She couldn't sleep the entire night. She was continuously thinking about Emir. A part of her was happy to have him back but then his betrayal brought her back to reality.
"Did you guys talk or were you just fucking all the time?"
Filiz stayed silent on her question indirectly giving her the answer.
Halay took a deep breath.
"You guys can never solve your problems this way Filiz...."
"Whatever....I am going out for some fresh air...".... She said as she left.
***********
It had been weeks since Filiz left Buyukada. She talked to Hakan only once. She was feeling guilty for having sex with Emir. Hakan wasn't officially her boyfriend but she was in a close intimate relationship with him.
She felt frustrated. Why all of her relationships have to be this complicated.
It was 9 am, Eda and Kemal left for their school and college so Filiz was alone in home.
She was doing the house chores when she heard the door bell ring.
She was wearing a loose comfortable print dress.