Chapter 33

One year later

It was a rainy day in London. A bakery located close to Oxford street presented a very beautiful view. It had theme of pink and peach colors.
Inside the bakery, a beautiful 30 year old woman was handing over a cake to a female customer.
She had a warm beautiful smile on her face as she greeted a little girl who was holding the hand of her customer.
"Hey Filiz, please can you pack this up for me...?"
Filiz turned around to see one of her colleagues asking for help.
"Yeah, sure..."
She said with a smile on her face.
Filiz had started working on this bakery a year ago to be able to look after her home and daughters.
Emir paid the child support for Zeynep and Aylin also made sure that Filiz's bank account never run out of money.
But it was her own choice to work and earn for herself as she didn't want to stay dependant on others.
Life was going good. She was happy with her daughters. Zeynep moved to live with her, Aylin kept visiting often and Halay also stayed in touch.
Filiz was finally healing from past traumas.
At the end of her shift by 5pm, she stepped out of bakery wearing black shirt and pants with a dark brown coat. Her wavy hair were short in length now and left open.
She waved goodbye to her colleagues and began moving towards the station to head back home but stopped noticing someone staring her from the footpath.
She was surprised to see Emir standing there, smiling at her.
He had been a great support for her in last one year.
He visited only twice to see Zeynep but stayed connected through phone calls atleast once in a week.
She smiled back at him.
All this time, not even once he tried to have his chance at mending their relationship.
He gave her all the time and space she wanted. Maybe because he understood that trauma of divorce.
She accepted that her heart also ached for him but she wasn't sure that if she was ready for another relationship or not.
He walked his way towards her....looking as handsome as ever.
"Hey....I didn't know you were coming..."
"Yeah....felt like giving you and girls a surprise..."
Emir very well treated Hayat aswell. He always gave her the same kind of presents that he gave to Zeynep.
And Filiz knew that he truly meant it.
"How are you guys doing?"
"Fine...just got done with my shift..."
She said as they both started moving together.
They chatted their way to her home.
Filiz lived in a separate apartment now with girls.
He told her that he was almost done with PhD.
They picked up the girls from day care, both of them shouted in happiness seeing Emir.
Filiz was amazed how Hayat had grown so fond of Emir.
The entire day passed with Emir and kids having a great time together and Filiz for rearranging the mess they created together.
They had dinner and Filiz put the girls back to sleep in their room.
"Coffee?"
She asked Emir coming back to lounge.
"Yes, please.."
He said standing near the window looking at the view of city at night.
"You haven't changed...."
She told him as they both sat at the couch sipping on their coffee.
He chuckled...
"How? I am a 43 year old surgeon already considering retirement... PhD was really challenging and exhausting. I feel like my social life is dead..."
Filiz laughed at his social life comment.
"But you are still the same..."
He told her.
"No....I am not the same person.."
Her smile disappeared for a second.
"You still look as beautiful as you looked in that red dress when we first met.."
He said to her with love filled in his eyes.
She stared back at him...
And within seconds, Emir's lips inched forwards and captured Filiz's lips in a soft gentle kiss.
Filiz closed her eyes feeling Emir's lips on her skin...
He deepened the kiss and got closer to her..
Filiz didn't kiss him back but didn't stop him either..
Emir himself stopped as he sensed no response from her.
He rested his forehead against hers as they both were breathing heavily.
"You're ok?"
He asked her..
"I am sorry...if you didn't....I..."
He tried to get away from her but she held his hand.
"No...I am..not...mad..at you..it's just that...Emir...I am..not worthy enough of...you.."
She said as a tear skipped her eye..
Whereas Emir was shocked at her words..
"Is that why you wanted to push me away earlier?"
She looked at him and honestly nodded her head in yes.
Emir held her face in his hands..
"Filiz....you are the most perfect...the most amazing woman I can ever have...you are the mother of my daughter..I will always love and desire you. Never ever think that you aren't good enough for me..."
He said and passionately captured her lips in a kiss.
This time she kissed him back.
She was kissing a man after years...
Emir's lips trailed down to her neck and sucked her flesh..
Filiz breathed heavily as Emir's gentle touch battled against Hakan's rough touch in her mind.
She should give Emir a chance but her disastrous relationship with Hakan had filled her heart and mind with doubts.
A moan escaped her lips as Emir sucked on her collarbone..
She then felt him carrying her in bedroom..
He kissed her again and took off her top exposing her black bra..
Emir got down on his knees and kissed her stomach while pulling her pants down aswell.
Filiz held his head with her hands as he kissed her pussy all over.
"Emirrr...."
She moaned as his tongue licked her clitoris and finger rubbed against her pussy lips.
He pushed his tongue inside her vagina and started licking her wet pussy.
Filiz threw her head back in pleasure, it had been ages since she felt this.
He licked her till she released her liquids in his mouth..
"Aaahhhhhh..."
She missed this feeling.
Emir held her trembling body and made her lay on bed.
She saw him removing his own clothes and getting on top of her.
She held his face in her hand as kissed his cheek..
"Do you want this..." he asked her gently rubbing her arms.
She remembered the night Hakan raped her....
But then she focused on this man in front of her who had nothing but love in his eyes for her.
"Yesss..."
She said yes and he unclipped her bra.
He rubbed his hard manhood against her vagina...
"Try to keep your voice low...I don't want the girls to hear their mom screaming.."
Filiz blushed as she felt Emir pushing his penis inside her slowly.
She arched her back as he went further inside and buried himself completely inside her.
After years, a man other than Hakan was making love to her.
She closed her eyes and flashbacks of Hakan making love to her appeared.
He was her husband and fathered her five children, it was impossible to forget him.
But Emir's one hard thrust made her open her eyes and look at him sucking her breasts while his shaft travelled deeper in her.
She moaned as pleasure began taking over her senses.
She held fistful of his hair as he kept sliding himself further deeper.
His thrusts began picking up pace as they both began moaning in delight.
Their coupling was unrushed and passionate.
Soon all thoughts of Hakan were out of her mind as Emir's thrusts got harsh.
She felt him deep in her womb and threw her head back.
His fingers fondled her nipples while slamming himself inside her.
They both were so close that Filiz thought even air had no place to pass from between.
He slid his dick out to only push back inside her with all his strength.
The last time she felt someone inside her was when Hakan drugged and raped her...
But Emir was erasing those harsh memories by passionately making love to her.
"Emmiirrr....I love you..."
He stopped for a second at hearing her unexpected confession..
But then replied to her..
"Love you more..." he kissed her lips while still thrusting inside her.
She felt his dick swelling inside her..
He was close to release...
"Emiirr...donttt... release..in me... pleaseee.."
She requested him which didn't really surprise him.
He moaned as her liquids flew down Filiz's channels and milked his dick...
And he pulled out seconds later, spilling his seed on her stomach.
"Aaahhhhh..." she moaned feeling his seed on her abdomen.
They both were panting heavily as he still lay on top of her.
Filiz kissed his lips pulling him closer...
"I hope the girls didn't hear us..." she said and Emir chuckled.
"I was gentle actually..." he was right.
She knew Emir was very gentle as he kept it slow considering how Filiz might feel about this.
He lay beside her and pulled her closer kissing her forehead.
"You are the one for me, Filiz..."
She snuggled closer as he expressed his love.
The night was special for Filiz and Emir as it set the path for their reunion.
****************
"Aahhhh Hakkannn...stooppp... it's hurttingggg...plleaaseee..."
Filiz begged Hakan to stop with his ruthless thrusts.
She was getting breathless but he wanted to go further deep as he kept pushing his weight on her body.
"Why did you talk to that man? I told you that I hate it when I see you with someone else? Wasn't that clear enough?"
He said as he took one aggressive painful thrust in her cunt.
"I...I....am...sorryyy...I didn't...mean...ouuuchhhh.."
Another scream escaped her lips as he again pushed his dick inside aggressively pulling her on top.
She was breathing heavily gasping for air..
"I don't fucking care that you mean it or not....next time I see you with another man....I am going to fuck you till you bleed..."
He said pushing his hard tool in one hostile thurst and released his seed in her.
He got up after emptying himself inside her and went for smoke while Filiz was still gasping for air...
Her pussy was aching and her legs were trembling...
She had no idea that Hakan could be this angry if she shakes hand with an old classmate...
Filiz's eyes snapped open and she came back to reality..
She was breathing heavily and was sweating..
She saw Emir sleeping beside her, his one hand was wrapped around her stomach.
What if Hakan sees her with Emir? Will he again punish her? Will he hurt Emir??
The thoughts were horrifying...
Hakan had left an horrible impact on her mind and heart...
She took some deep breaths to overcome the bad dreams like the way Emir told her.
He was leaving for USA soon and would be coming back after final thesis submission only.
One week with him passed away so quickly, she couldn't even keep track of it especially when they spent most of their time kissing and cuddling.
She wiped her tears away and got closer to him.
She didn't want him to go.
****************
It had been 2 days since Emir left for New York with Zeynep as Emir wanted to spend some time with her now,
He also told Filiz that this time when he comes back then he will make sure that they never part away again.
Filiz wanted to believe him, she wanted to hold onto the hope but she didn't believe her luck and destiny.
She has always been unlucky in love.
It was a normal day,
Filiz was returning back from bakery when she suddenly felt someone's gaze on her.
She turned around to look but there was no one...
She got scared for a second but continued walking despite feeling the eyes on her continuously.
She picked up Hayat from day care and quickly got into her home, locked all the doors and windows.
Maybe it was her delusion only....
She had been acting impulsive since her divorce..
But she started observing this more often,
As if someone was stalking her.
She tried to talk about it to Emir but decided not to worry him as his entire hardwork of these past few years was depending on his final thesis. He needed to focus on that only.
But Filiz didn't know that hiding this detail from Emir would turn out to be her huge mistake.
One night around 11pm, there was a knock on door of her house.
At first she got tensed that who could be this late at night? But when the person kept on knocking then she decided to slowly open the door.....
It was a mistake to open the door as she felt her whole world crashing down seeing Hakan standing in front of her.
Her body went numb for a second as she saw her ex-husband standing in front of her and giving her a creepy smile.
"Hey baby....I am back..."
He forcefully pushed the door of home open and stepped inside, dragging Filiz by her elbow aswell.
"Not happy to see your husband?"
"Ex-husband.." she corrected him.
"Nahhh...I don't take this court shit seriously...."
He said as he made himself comfortable on couch.
"Ofcourse, why would you? You are a criminal..."
She looked at him with disguist in her eyes.
She couldn't believe that this man was the father of four of her children.
Right at that moment, she came out of hatred for Hakan and ran towards him...
"Where are my sons?"
Tears started dwelling up in her eyes at thought of her babies who were separated from her by their own father.
"Fine....they do miss you alot though. They keep asking me to bring you back especially Ahmet..."
Filiz was now crying thinking about her innocent babies..
"Please take me to them...."
"Ofcourse sweetheart.....I am here to take you and..."
Just then they heard Hayat crying from the room.
Filiz looked at Hakan in a terrified manner.
He will now know about Hayat...
"My daughter...."
He said with a ridiculous smirk on his face.
Filiz hated him for this. She understood that he deliberately left her pregnant with his child.
"The only way you can see your children is to come with me..."
What should she do?
She will never forgive this man but her kids?
She once married Hakan for sake of her child...
And now again, their children were becoming the reason to go back with him?
She had to see her little boys....
She will come up with a way to escape from Hakan this time.
She won't leave her kids alone with him.
"Ok....I will come with you..."
"This was easier than I expected..."
He said with a grin on his face. He stood up and went inside Filiz's room to see Hayat sitting on bed alone...
Filiz quickly went there and picked her up..
"Dont you dare touch her..."
"Why? I am her father right?"
"Yes. You are, unfortunately...but I won't let you come close to her...I will never let my daughter be near a rapist...."
She said to him with hatred in her eyes.
Hakan just smirked at her...
"Atleast I gave you beautiful children darling..."
"They did not deserve a father like you.."
"Whatever.... pack your bags if you want to see your children..."
Filiz was scared. Was she doing the right thing?
But she has to take this step for her children. She had to get them from Hakan.
She decided to not tell Emir or Aylin about this.
This was her and Hakan's fight. And she will survive this alone this time.
Filiz packed her and Hayat's bags to leave with Hakan.
After a long drive, they reached his mansion.
She looked at the huge luxurious mansion....
She knew Hakan had the black money to create this luxurious mansion in a city like London.
But she forgot about everything the moment she saw Burak running towards her...
"Aannnneeee..."
Filiz's heart skipped a beat as she saw her son after 2 years...
Behrem also followed him..
Her babies had grown up..
She knelt down to hold both of them in her arms while still holding Hayat..
She repeatedly kissed both of them who were crying hugging their mother...
Hayat was looking at her brothers with her big eyes..
Hakan was just standing in a corner and smirking...
He knew he would be successful in using his kids to get Filiz back.
Atleast these brats of be some use till they grow up.
"Where's Ahmet?"
She asked Burak and saw a middle aged woman carrying Ahmet, she was coming towards her.
He was 2 years old now..
Filiz ran towards him and took him from the woman..
Ahmet though didn't really recognize his mother but Filiz hid him in her chest.
She spent whole day in her room with kids..
Hayat was already fond of her big brothers..
Just like her brothers already adored her especially Burak.
Two days passed like this..
Filiz didn't see Hakan often..
She told Emir that she was busy in a new project for bakery and also asked him to focus on his final thesis.
It was her fourth night in the mansion when she saw Hakan entering her room..
Hayat was in the same room as her brothers...
Filiz was getting ready for bed applying moisturizer to her face, wearing a thin black night dress..
Her cleavage was pretty visible in the dress giving a great view of her breasts..
She noticed Hakan eyeing her from head to toe with lust.
"What are you doing here?"
"This is my house...I can be wherever I want..."
He said to her as he came closer and grabbed her shoulders..
Filiz closed her eyes at his touch...
Reminded her of some painful memories.
"Let's get back together Filiz. You have to accept me for our children. You can't raise them without me...what will the world say about Hayat? No one will consider her a respectful person when she grows up..."
"Shut up. My daughter will get the best and get away from me as you are no more my husband..." she tried to push him away but he just chuckled..
"So what babe? Was I your husband when I got you pregnant with my child for the first time? Your belly was swollen with my seed when we got married..."
Hakan further pulled her closer by waist..
"What will you do without me? How will you face the world?" he got closer and nuzzled on her neck.
Filiz's body trembled a bit at his closeness but she didn't protest when he started kissing her neck.
He wrapped her one leg around his waist and licked her from neck to collarbone..
He licked the valley of her breasts as she panted heavily...
He got down to his knees and pulled her underwear down her ankles kissing her pussy..
Filiz gasped..
Hakan kissed her clitoris..
He pulled her pussy lips apart and pushed his tongue inside her while holding her waist tightly so she was unable to get away from him...
She breathed heavily as his tongue stroked her vaginal walls...
"Cum for daddy..."
He said and licked her pussy juices..
He picked her up and threw her on bed...
"Marry me again and forget about everything that happened, Filiz.."
He said as he began kissing her stomach pulling her dress down, exposing her body.
He saw her stretch marks and smirked..
"You have to accept me back for your children..."
He spread her legs further and rubbed his dick on her vagina...
Filiz took a deep breath calming her nerves down...
She gasped as she felt Hakan pressing his dick head against her vagina..
"I will give you everything that you would wish for.....just come back to me.."
Filiz gasped again as he pushed his dick inside her this time in a slow pace...
He pushed it inside till it was completely inside her....
Hakan moaned feeling her vaginal walls hugging his manhood..
For him, fucking Filiz was better than fucking any woman in world.
He was a bit surprised that Filiz was letting him fuck her so easily but he didn't pay enough attention as he was too lost in pleasure.
He fondled her nipples in his fingers..
"These beauties are breathtaking.."
He said while squeezing her breasts.
His thrusts began getting aggressive as he took long powerful strokes inside her.
She held the bedsheets feeling him going deeper in her.
She had to let him use her for the sake of her freedom.
He held her by waist pulling her towards him to go deeper.
"FUUCCKKK..."
He moaned as he felt his dick moving in her stomach.
His saliva fell on her nipple, which he licked making her moan his name.
Filiz knew she hated him and she was doing this to make him trust her till she gets successful in escape plan but sexual pleasure was undeniable. Her body was not in her control at the moment.
He was fucking her mercilessly making her body jump up and down with impact of his thrusts.
He pulled her hair back and kissed her throat while at the same time he released his loads of seed in her womb.
Hakan moaned grabbing her by throat.
The pleasure of releasing in Filiz's womb was overwhelming.
He wanted to impregnate her again so he can fuck her with her huge belly.
He was kind of upset that he lost the chance to fuck her when she was pregnant with Hayat.
His liquids flew down her legs as he pumping his dick in her.
Her vagina was wet and overloaded now.
He lay on top of her, totally spent.
"Aahhhh...you are amazing.."
He slammed his lips on hers.
After an hour, he was again fucking her.
The night passed on like this as Hakan had the pleasure of fucking his ex-wife back.
******************
"When are you going to marry me again?" he asked her as they both were lying together on bed covered with thin bedsheets.
"I need sometime to make the decision..."
She said turning her back to him.
Filiz knew this was her last chance to escape with her children but before that she had to win his trust.
She started acting as the obedient wife like she once was.
She looked after the house, took care of kids, made delicious meal and had sex with him to convince him that everything was normal.
Whereas, secretly she had to come up with some way to get rid of Hakan.
By 12pm, she dressed up in a revealing white nightdress and went to his room with a glace of juice.
Hakan was talking on phone when he saw her and forgot to breathe for a second.
She smiled at him and placed the glass on table.
He soon switched off the phone and pulled Filiz to himself..
"You drive me crazy..." he started placing harsh kisses on her neck and then extended her head back to kiss her throat..
"I need to tell you something..."
She told him and asked him to stop.
"What? Say it quickly so we can get going..."
He said rubbing his fingers on her breast.
"I am pregnant.."
She saw Hakan's expressions turning from of confusion to happiness.
He gazed at her stomach and placed his hand on it.
"You are with my child again?"
"Yes....we are expecting another child....and I want everything to turn back to normal for the sake of our children..."
She placed her hand on top of his on her stomach.
"How far along?"
"I just got to know it today as I didn't get my period for the month.."
"I want you to fill our house with my children....
And I am sorry baby for everything that happened...I know I was a jerk but I promise nothing bad will happen now....our family is now only thing that matters..."
He said and captured her lips in a hot kiss.
She kissed him back.
"This child will be our sign of love and reunion..."
Hakan said while carrying her to bed..
"You are mother of my 4....now 5 children..but still you look so sexy and breathtaking..."
He said while lustfully staring at her body as he placed her on bed.
"Come to me, Hakan.."
Filiz said and spreaded her legs for him.
He got on top of her and grabbed her breasts as he started fondling and playing with them...
Filiz moaned as he pleasured her.
He pulled one sleeve of her dress down and started kissing her shoulder..
He went to her nipple and sucked on it while his fingers seductively lingered on her thighs.
"You know I love to fuck you aggressively when you are pregnant.."
He said while licking and kissing her abdomen.
He removed his pants and took off her dress as well.
He spreaded her legs wide and squeezed her pussy with his hand.
"How many guys fucked you in these two years?"
"What? N...no..one.."
Flashbacks of Emir and her having sex appeared in her mind.
He stroked her clitoris and licked her nipple..
“Your breasts look so creamy....I want to suck them dry..”
He said while kissing both of her breasts.
He then squeezed them hard before licking them all over again.
“They are the most beautiful feature of your body.... remember how much I enjoyed it when you used to lactate? I would suck all the milk from your breasts while my dick ruined your pussy...”
He bit her one nipple making Filiz hiss in pain.
He rubbed his dick on her abdomen and slid it down to her pussy...
“You still carve for my dick... don't you? No man can make love to you the way I do....you like it aggressive and rough Filiz..”
He pressed it against her opening and pushed it inside..
She held his shoulders as he drove his manhood inside her..
“Ahhhh...this feeling of fucking you..”
He moaned as he felt his dick's head touching her g-spot..
He wrapped her legs around his waist and kissed her lips harshly...
Now he was thrusting inside her while kissing her at the same time.
Soon she felt him releasing his seed in her womb....
He emptied loads of his cum in her and fell beside her on bed.
After sometime, Filiz offered him the juice she brought...
"You love apple juice right? I brought it for you..."
"You still remember..." he took the glass and drank the juice.
He pulled Filiz into a kiss and got on top of her.
He kissed her neck, collarbone, throat and breasts....
"Baabeee uhhhmmm..."
He began feeling dizzy as he went down to kiss her stomach...
Within seconds he lost consciousness and his head fell on Filiz's stomach..
There was a pin drop silence in room for few seconds before Filiz slowly pushed him away from herself and got out of bed.
She wrapped a towel around her naked body and looked at her ex-husband who was now unaware of his sorroundings...
She lied to him about being pregnant.
Ofcourse she learned from her mistakes and took the birth control pills carefully this time.
She would die before bringing another child of Hakan in this world.
Her children were already suffering enough due to their father.
She took his office bag and started searching for any important document..
There was nothing except some contract papers....
Filiz knew this task would be difficult considering how shrewd Hakan was.
She searched through his mobile phone and....
She finally got something useful on his wattsapp.
It was a conversation with some man related to smuggling of drugs..
But she needed more evidence to put him behind bars permanently.
The next day, Hakan woke up with a headache.
"Here....have some lemonade.."
She offered him and he made her sit on his lap.
Hayat and Behrem were playing together in garden nearby..
Hakan put the glass aside and began kissing her neck.
His lips sucked on her flesh and left his mark there.
"This is to remind you that you belong to me.."
He said looking at the hickey he just gave her.
He then rubbed his hand gently on her abdomen..
"How is our little one doing?"
"Good..." she said and his eyes landed on her breasts this time..
His mouth was close to her one breast...
Filiz understood his intentions..
"Not here in front of children.." he just smirked and looked at the hickey..
"Looks beautiful on you.." he kissed his own mark on her neck and rested his head on her chest.
Filiz just stroked his hair and just then a ball hit at Hakan's shoulder making both of them gasp...
"What the hell..." Hakan shouted in pain..
Filiz looked in the direction from which ball came and saw Hayat standing there afraid.
Filiz saw Hakan storming towards her in anger and grabbing her arm..
"What are you doing huhh?? Are you blind? Can't you play without shouting and hitting?"
He was screaming at his year old daughter who started crying due to fear.
Filiz knew Hayat wasn't fond of Hakan and was even afraid of him.
"Hakan...stop it...she is a baby..."
Filiz made him leave her arm..
"Teach her some etiquettes.." he shouted at Filiz who hid Hayat behind her..
"How many etiquettes did you have when you were a year old?" she shouted back at him.
"Don't annoy me....take your children and go to your room before I lose it..."
He said to her rubbing his shoulder..
Filiz took both kids and went to her room.
She consoled a crying Hayat..
"I don't like him.."
She complained to her mother about her father in her baby voice..
Filiz just hugged her daughter.
"Emmi..baabaa.." She tried to take Emir's name..
Filiz's heart skipped a beat at Hayat missing Emir..
She knew Hayat was extremely fond of Emir..
She was also missing Emir and was tensed aswell that how he will react to this whole situation.
******************
Filiz was organizing her wardrobe at night when Hakan wrapped his hands around her waist, she could feel he was drunk heavily.
"You look stunning in this dress..."
He kissed her neck..
She just sighed with her eyes closed..
How long she has to endure his touch and closeness?
"Remember how we fucked in the kitchen the night you conceived Ahmet? You were wearing a pink silk dress which I tore apart..."
His hands travelled upto her breasts and began fondling them..
Her breathing became laboured...
No. She can't let him control her body..
This man abused her..
She can't..
Just then he pinched her nipple making her flinch in sweet pain..
"I love the way you moaned my name that night...."
He pressed her breasts with his hands..
"I wonder how you looked when you were pregnant with my daughter...I wish I could have fucked you then..."
Filiz remembered how depressing her pregnancy with Hayat was..
"Remember how crazily we fucked at our wedding night when you were nine months pregnant with Burak?"
How she could have forgotten that night? The night which changed her life forever.
"We fucked like we were making love for the first time like a newly married couple....and not like you were already carrying my child since nine months in your womb..."
He kissed her shoulder and pulled the zipper of her dress down..
"Remember how I stripped you naked in that lounge during Dilara's wedding reception? You looked heavenly that night..."
The same night she came to know his reality?
He suddenly flipped her around making her face him and pulled her dress down her body.
Filiz felt the urge to push him away but couldn't.
He already started kissing her throat pulling her hair back.
Soon she was lying on the bed and he was spreading her legs apart...
She felt the tip of his dick sliding down her pussy and he pushed his manhood inside her parting her pussy lips away.
"Remember the day I got you pregnant with Burak? Our first baby together? You tried your best to escape pregnancy but I won in the end.....like I always do right?"
He buried his thick shaft completely inside her and began thrusting at a fast pace.
"You wanted sex with me but didn't want my child....but see today you are mother of my 4 kids and another one is currently inside you.."
He kept his one hand at her abdomen while fucking her hard and deep.
Filiz gasped when she felt his dick in her womb.
Hakan moaned thrusting deeper in her while holding her throat by other hand.
Filiz gasped for air and tried to push his hand away.
"I always wanted children to carry my legacy forward...I wanted sons...and you gave me three of them...I hope this one is also a son.."
He kissed her breast while pulling her on his dick to go deeper inside.
"I thought you would also turn out to be like that bit** Zara....she tried to run away with my son...but she underestimated Hakan.."
Filiz's eyes widened in shock..
Zara?
"Who was Zara?" she asked.
"She was a bi***"
Hakan's long powerful strokes kept pushing her body deeper inside mattress but she wanted to know about Zara.
Hakan was saying all this because he was not in his senses.
Maybe this was the chance to get to know any of his weakness.
She got on top of him and started kissing his chest.
He moaned feeling his ex-wife's luscious lips on his skin.
Her lips trailed down to his stomach..
He held her head guiding it down to his manhood..
Filiz could see there was a lot of cum on it...
"Who was Zara?"
She asked as she kissed his dick.
"Aaahhhhh baabbyyy...."
"Tell me who was Zara?"
She asked again while massaging his dick.
"Myy...firsstt...wifeee.."
Filiz's entire body went numb at this revelation.
Hakan was married to someone else before her?
"What did she do?"
She asked again licking the fluids from his dick, intoxicating him more.
Hakan moaned loudly.
"That bi*** tried to run away with my child.....she was carrying my child.."
Filiz licked him again.
"What did you do to her?"
She got closer to his face and kissed his lips.
Hakan held her by waist and flipped her around getting on top of her.
He slammed his dick inside her pussy again and started thrusting.
"I....killed..her...I killed that bi***"
Filiz's eyes were wide in shock, her body filled with terror.
She was married to a murderer?
A murderer made love to her countless times?
She lusted after a murderer?
A murderer fathered her five children?
" I killed her because she tried to snatch my kid away....I ripped her head off and threw her body off a cliff..."
Filiz wanted to scream and run away with her children.
He licked her nipples and thrusted aggressively in her pussy hitting her womb..
"I thought all women are like Zara but....then I met you my baby..." he kissed her cheeks and hit her g-spot with his dick making her gasp.
"My beautiful Filiz....you gave me my sons....you made my legacy...that's why I left you alive because you were mother of my children.."
He released his sperm in her womb with one harsh thrust.
"I want a son this time aswell sweetheart...."he kissed her abdomen and fell beside her on bed.
Soon he was asleep but Filiz knew she couldn't sleep anymore.
She was lying completely naked, covered with hickeys, her lower half covered with his fluids and her eyes were fixed on ceiling.
She was with a criminal all these years...
She cursed herself for marrying him and making babies with him.
What will she say to her children when they grow up?
That she married a monster?
Their father was a rapist and a murderer?
Tears flew down her eyes..
What will she do now?
*************