Chapter 30

"Emir? What are you doing here?" Filiz asked, totally shocked at his presence in the trial room.
"Here to knock some sense in your head.." he said in a taunting tone.
Filiz just looked away.
"You are planning to marry that disgusting piece of sh*t....really Filiz?"
"Yes....what else can I do now? I am pregnant with his baby, he has me bound with those pictures....plus I have to marry someone right? So why not the father of my child...."
"Shut up.."
He cut her out. He looked simply irritated.
She saw Emir taking some deep breaths and then handing a white envelope to her.
She looked at the envelope with curiosity...
"See it..."
He ordered her in his usual commanding tone.
She took it from him and opened the envelope.
Just seconds later, her eyes were wide in shock as she read those few papers.
"These are the proofs that your so-called husband-to-be has been involved in illegal activities since last few years. And his mother has been a part of it as well. They illegally smuggle drugs all over Turkey... you're marrying into a family of criminals Filiz..."
Emir looked at her with concern in his eyes this time.
Whereas, she was just speechless.
She always knew Hakan was involved in illegal activities. She has been living with him for a year, this was not new information to her.
She was just speechless at her destiny. Her destiny always surprised her with a new turn everytime she thought that finally her life was on track.
"But....but...how can I leave him now...I'll be giving birth soon...my...my child doesn't deserve this..."
Emir held her shoulders and looked into her eyes.
"You don't need to worry about anything. This is your only chance to get rid of him. Do you really want your child to grow up in a criminal household?"
"No..never..." she said in an instant.
"Then, let's go. Leave him. Come back to me. We will go far away from here Filiz...I promise I will take care of your baby like we would do for Zeynep..."
"Stop it Emir....this isn't a joke..."
She jerked his hands away.
"I know the society in which you live in , would never accept my and Hakan's child.."
She wiped away her tears and tried to move ahead when he held her and pulled her closer.
"So you can trust that Hakan but not me?"
"Yes, I can't trust you and your super rich circle because you guys will always consider me and my children as some sh*t.."
"You know that you can't unlove me.."
He traced every inch of her face with his thumb.
Filiz closed her eyes and tried to push him away but he only held her heavily pregnant figure closer and crashed his lips on hers without wasting a second.
He held her by hair as he sucked on her rose petal lips.
"Leeaveee mee...Emirrr..."
Filiz pushed him away breathing heavily.
"Why? Why you only push me away?"
He pinned her against the wall...
"You can't deny that you love me...you can't lie to yourself and me..."
He attacked her neck with his harsh kisses, causing her skin to turn red.
Filiz's mouth let out an involuntary moan as Emir's fingers rubbed on her arms.
He flipped her around and unzipped her dress, exposing her back.
Filiz felt butterflies in her stomach as Emir's lips left a trail of kisses on her back.
She can't lie that she missed his touch.
No matter how much she enjoyed sex with Hakan, Hakan could never take Emir's place in her heart.
Before she knew her dress was lying on the floor, leaving her only in her bra and panties with her 9 months pregnant belly exposed.
"You look sexier than ever.." he bit her earlobe while unclipping her bra.
"Emir...nooo..."
She knew this was wrong. She loved Emir but she was getting married to Hakan and would give birth to his child any moment now.
A loud moan escaped her mouth as she felt Emir's teeth biting her one nipple.
"S..Stoppp..."
"Do you really want me to stop?" he said as he licked the liquid oozing out of her enlarged nipples.
"Aahhhhh Emmiirrrr..." she held his head as he continued pleasuring her sensitive breasts.
She felt him unzipping his pants..
"Eemiir...no...no... please...we can't..."
But he still took off her panties forcefully exposing her swollen pussy.
Filiz's huge belly served as distance between them but that still didn't stop Emir from plunging his dick inside her pussy as he wrapped her one leg around his waist.