Chapter 10

Filiz was walking towards the mall as it was her shift early in the morning. She was thinking about Emir and last night's events.
She thought Emir wont have the same desire for her after they spent those 5 days together but she was wrong. They both still had the same effect on each other. They both still desired each other.
After she told him she is yet to make the decision about abortion, she saw his facial expressions getting a bit tensed. It was surprising for her that he was happy to know that she is pregnant with his child. They both had some coffee after getting dressed and he left without saying another thing. She was now even more confused about having abortion or not.
She was walking till she felt sick all of a sudden. A wave of nausea hit her. She knew this feeling very well now. Early morning sickness was the worst part of this whole thing. She quickly ran to the abandoned side of the road as the vomiting took place. She was throwing up as much as she could.....she was getting a bit dizzy, there was no one to hold her until she felt a hand on her back. She looked at an elderly woman in her 60's patting her back gently....
"Don't worry sweetheart...take it easy...you'll be fine..."
She held her and kept patting her back till she was throwing up. Once Filiz was done, the woman offered her a water bottle to clean up her face.
Filiz was soon feeling fine. She saw the woman with generosity in her eyes.
"Are you fine dear?" the woman asked her lovingly rubbing her shoulder.
"Yes. Thank you so much ma'am." she was indeed very thankful to her.
The woman then left making sure Filiz was completely fine and asking her to take care.
Filiz was in awe of her kindness.
************
That day when she was walking back home from her shift by evening she saw someone standing in her way.
It was BARIS.
"Can we talk please?" he was pleading to her.
"No..." she said sternly but he held her by her arm and forced her to sit in the backseat of his car.
"What the hell Baris????" she shouted at him.
"Filiz please....why aren't you giving me a chance to explain myself? It was a mistake. Please forgive me..."
"What you did is called cheating. And cheating is never a mistake, it's always a choice, Baris Yildiz...."
She was about to get out of the car when he pulled her close to him, capturing her lips in a kiss forcefully. Filiz tried to slap him but he got hold of her hand and pushed her to lay back on the seat. He was kissing her hungrily.
He left her hands only when he felt Filiz's surrender.
He moved to kiss her neck....
"Filiz please forgive me..."
"Bariss...."
He again captured her lips in a kiss. Kissing her more passionately this time.
He started kissing her breasts through the fabric of her top.
Filiz moaned his name.
He started pushing her top upwards, exposing her abdomen. He was now kissing her abdomen, licking it in circles...

 He was now kissing her abdomen, licking it in circles

And it was when Filiz said it....
"Baris, I am pregnant with Emir's child..."
Baris stopped.
He looked at Filiz first and then looked at her abdomen that he was just kissing. She had Emir's child there? Emir got her pregnant? He went this far in revenge? Baris knew they both slept together but she even got pregnant for him?
Filiz was now adjusting her top and got out of the car pushing Baris away.
She could feel her words pierced through his heart.
She tried walking away as fast as she could but then she heard him...
"Filiz....."
She stopped and turned to look back at him.
Baris was now taking steps towards her, she could see fire in his eyes.
"So that's how easy it was for you to move on? It's me who has been going crazy for you but for you it was so easy to forget about me and our love? Or maybe.....maybe you never loved me....that's why it was so easy for you to sleep with my brother just a day after breaking up with me and even carrying his damn child now....."
He was forced to shut up when a slap landed on his face.
"SHUT UP. DON'T YOU DARE SPEAK LIKE THAT ABOUT MY CHILD"....
Filiz shouted at him.
"And don't act like I got pregnant by Emir when I was in a relationship with you. You and I were over when I slept with Emir. You and I were over when I got pregnant by Emir. It was you who broke my trust. It was you who lied to me despite every chance I gave you to speak the truth.... understand?"
She said and didn't wait to hear him. She walked away. She wanted to walk far far away from this man.
Whereas Baris was standing there watching her go with rage building up in his eyes.
She reached home and locked herself up in her room.
Nobody has ever hurted her the way Baris Yildiz did.
He was the man to whom she had given her virginity to. She gave him her first kiss. She trusted him with her life. She thought Baris was the right person. But he proved her wrong.
*************
The next day after her shift was over, she started getting hungry all of a sudden. She had her lunch but still she used to get hungry more often now. Her hand automatically went to her belly. She couldn't wait to get home so she decided to have something in the food court of the mall. After having a burger with fries, she was going back when she saw an elderly lady falling down on the floor by losing her balance. She ran to help her but before she could say anything, Filiz realized she was the same old lady who helped her when she was throwing up that morning. They both instantly recognized each other. Filiz helped her to stand up but she was in so much pain. Maybe she suffered a sprain, Filiz thought so with the help of a guard and her driver she took that woman to a nearby clinic.
"Filiz...dear, you should go. I am fine now. They have given me analgesics.." they were waiting for her husband to come.
"Aunty, you also helped me once when I was alone so I am paying back now...." she said smiling at her.
Soon Filiz saw an elderly male entering the clinic. He was dressed in a business suit and had a very intimidating personality.
"Gamze? Are you fine? How did you get the sprain?" he said coming close to the old lady Filiz helped.
"I am fine Murat. You see this lovely girl, her name is Filiz and she helped me..." she said pointing towards Filiz.
Mr.Murat looked at her and smiled..
"Thank you so much Filiz. God bless you dear. I was so worried when I got her call....you see she is a very careless woman when it comes to herself...."
"No need to say thanks uncle...I am glad I was able to help her .."
"Filiz why don't you join us at the party tomorrow night? We moved to Istanbul a week ago and Murat has arranged a party for his friends and business partners..." Mrs.Gamze suggested.
"Umm no..it's not needed really..." filiz tried to make an excuse.
"Gamze is right. You should join us and luckily I even have an invitation card with me right now....seems like you were destined to attend our party Filiz my dear....."
Murat ordered his driver to bring the invitation card from car.
They both were inviting her so lovingly so she accepted the card. It was a rich residential area of Istanbul where the party was arranged. She actually noticed that it was the area close to Emir's house where she stayed with him.
**************
Murat Yildiz was sitting on the couch in his mansion when his elder son Emir came to sit beside him.
"Your Anne wants to see Baris...."
"So what?" he said coldly.
"Are you ok with it?" he asked.
"I told you I don't care..." and he actually didn't. He didn't care about Baris now since he snatched his most precious happiness from him, Filiz.
They both could see Gamze looking after the arrangements of the party, giving orders to servants, her ankle pain was better now.....they all wanted this night to be a memorable one as it was the first time the Yildiz family was hosting a party in Istanbul.
**************
Filiz decided to wear a red basic dress to the party. The dress was backless and had a slit on one side.
She left her hair open and put on a decent amount of makeup. She knew it was going to be a high profile party and she needed to look good.