He thinks about you/ His bros find out about you - 💙

-Leo POV-

I was still building jumping since it was a little while longer until I got back to the lair and that human woman was still playing in my mind.

"Y/N....." My phone beeped and I opened it, it was a text from her, Y/N herself.

"Hey, Leo. Still the smartest and most responsible turtle ever? 😜😙"

I giggled at her message.

Wait I GIGGLED?

No, no no. Fearless leaders like me don't giggle like those shy school girls from Donnie's animes. They CHUCKLE,  big difference.

I slipped my phone back into my pocket and slipped back into the lair, past dad who was snoring away.

I was able to get away without waking him. Proof that the only reason we got grounded was because of my bros.

I slid back into my room and switched on the lights, slipping my phone out to text Y/N back.

But soon it fell to the ground screen up as I jumped back and hit a wall ; instead of being fast asleep, Mikey, Donnie and Raph were all standing, wide awake, watching me with raised non-existant eyebrows.

"So, Mr Responsible? Have a good night out?" Said Raph, who looked the angriest.

"BROS!? Bros! How are you guys doing on this fine night!?" I exclaimed waving my hands around to distract them from seeing the phone.

"You're acting weird..." Said Donnie suspiciously. I was glad to see that they were all looking at me with curious and not at the phone.

"Weirder than usual..." Mikey said and then to my horror his eyes fell on my phone and Y/N's message.

"What's this?" He said picking it up and a looking at it.

"NO!'' I gasped and dived forwards, they were not about to see the message that the beautiful human girl sent specifically to ME!

Mikey caught jist of my movement and threw my phone to Donnie,who launched it to Raph.

"YES, YES. IT'S ALL BEEN FUN AND GAMES BUT I WOUPD LIKE MY PHONE BACK!" I yelled over all the laughter.

Raph took my phone and held it high out of my reach (not to self grow taller!!) and read out to the other two.

"HEY LEO. STILL THE SMARTEST AND MOST RESPONSIBLE TURTLE EVER?" He read out in a super cliché girly voice.

"Oh my god, is it a girl?" Donnie asked, looking at the phone with Mikey.

"It is, her name's Y/N!!" Mikey replied. They all looked at me now.

My face was getting hotter at the embarrassment as they all started teasing me about her.

"Aw, you're turning all red, I bet he's got a crush on her!!"

"I bet he begged he for her number for 4 minutes straight!!'

"I bet he turned on his Bronchitis voice for her!!"

"All right!! STOP IT!" I said and snatched the phone back from Mikey who had it now. "You guys are just jealous that I talked to a beautiful perfect human woman and you guys didn't!?"

"Beautiful? Perfect? Okay, Lover boy, sure we are!" Said Mikey.

I brushed past them still probably blushing like crazy and slid into my bed and turned on my phone.

With one last glare at my bros, I started typing.

"Yeah, I am. Lol. And you can add most mature to that list as well🙄"

Within a few second she started typing again:

"You're bros pissing you off again?  Wanna talk abt it?"

God she was so, considerate, and kind and cute.

I gigg- I mean, CHUCKLED again and types a yes.

And then we began talking all about it. She seemed to completely understand everything I was ranting to her about and not to mention the fact that she didn't even care about the essays of text messages I was writing her.

She kept responding with calm and collecting answers that were just so nice to look at.

She was the only one who was listening to me without laughing or making jokes at me, and I loved it so much.

Finally after...4 and a half hours of talking, at 5am, she texted me:

"Leo, I wish I could talk to you some more but my mom wants me in bed now. I'll talt to you tomorrow, Fearless Leader."

I blushed crimson at her message; SHE CALLED ME FEARLESS!! AND A LEADER!!!

With a wide smile on my face, my thumbs started getting a mind of their own and began texting her back.

"Talk to you tomorrow, perfect human woman."

Oh crap!! Did I really just text her that!? HER NAME IS Y/N. Why on earth would I call her that?

SHE'S PROBABLY SO EMBARRASSED THAT SHE WON'T EVER WANNA TALK TO ME EVER AGAN BECAUSE I'M SO CRINGEY AND HAVE ZERO RIZZ.

Y/N typing....

This is probably her breaking it all off with me. AND NOW I'LL NEVER FEEL SO CALM EVER AGAIN!!

"Bye then, adorable turtle leader. 😘💙"

I think I basically swooned half to death at her message.

ADORABLE!? TURTLE-LEADER!? KISS EMOJI!? BLUE HEART EMOJI!?

She doesn't hate me after all....and she called me ADORABLE!!!

Is that a sign?! I think it's a sign!!

"Leo, stop texting your girlfriend, and go to bed." Raph groaned.

I couldn't care less what any of them had to say now...WHY!?

Because I'm a FEARLESS ADORABLE TURLE LEADER, KISS EMOJI, BLUE HEART EMOJI!!!!

Take that bros!!

I bet no one's ever called them that.

-RIZZ SCORE-

Leo: 1 💙
Bros: 0 🧡❤️💜

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word count: 916 words

-Hope you enjoyed the chapter, ShyBeanz ✨💜😾🤍
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes