When he gets jealous - 💛

💝UR UNIFORM💝

I COULDN'T FIND ANY NICE ONES WITH PANTS SO FEEL FREE TO CHANGE IT!!!

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

You were walking home  after your school club it was almost 6 o'clock and basically no one was outside, you were with B/F/N (Best Friend Name), you were going to go meet up with  Leo on you building after. Soon, B/F/N reached her house and you had to walk a short way by yourself.

You were sure Leo was building jumping with you though, and you were right you spotted him on the building above you. You smiled and waved, and he gave you a little wink and that adorable smile of his and kept building jumping just then you were slammed against the wall harshly bashing you head.

"Well, well. If it isn't my naughty little school girl." You looked up rubbing your head and saw that standing in front of you with his knee in between your thighs was E/B/N (Ex-Boyfriend-Name, and give him an ugly name pls cuz he's a Jerk). "Cooled off yet?"

"There's nothing to cool off, E/B/N. You cheated on me. We're not getting back together!" You yelled, and attempted to free yourself, but he forced you against the wall again and started rubbing his hands up and down your waist.

"That's what your mouth says but your eyes tell a different story." He kissed your neck and you attempted pushing him off your but im that was a waste he was towering over you and way too strong.

"Get off, E/B/N. I'll never love you. You never loved me, you just liked having control over me." You screamed.

"Take that back, bitch!" He yelled.

"HOW ABOUT NO!!" And with that scream, E/B/N was only the floor Infront you knocked out.

"Never touch my girlfriend ever again, you f**king prick." It was Leo, looking absolutely livid, then he turned to you and grabbed you in a hug and kissed your cheek.

"Are you okay? He better not have hurt you or I'm gonna-"

"Leo, I'm fine. You saved me. My hero." You said and held his hand.

"Well that's what I do. If that f**king prick evenso much as looks at you again, I'm gonna-" He said wrapping his arm around your waist and pulling close to him.

"How dare he, the nerve of him, nobody kisses my girl. What was going through his mind." He muttered as he walked you home, the whole time, he never let go of you and kept you close to him.

He kept kissing you on the mouth, even though nobody was around it felt like he was doing it to let these invisible people know that you were HIS girlfriend.

"Leo?" You asked finally as you both climbed into his room

"YEAH?" He asked, hugging you waist again and not letting you go.

"I appreciate the attention but it's getting out of hand. Are you possible a bit jealous?"

"WHAT! NO! I AM NO SUCH THING!! I JUST DONT LIKE OTHER GUYS KISSING MY GIRLFRIEND, like what if you leave me for someone whos a much better kisser!?" He said holding you if possible even tighter.

"Nothing's gonna happen to me, Leo. I have my fearless boyfriend I can call whenever I'm in trouble anyways." You said kissing him. "And you're the best kissed of them all."

"Thanks, Y/N. BUT IF THAT NO GOOD MOTHER-F**KING PEICE OF CRAP EVER COMES NEAR YOU AGAIN, I AM GONNA RIP HIS NUTS OFF AND SLICE HIM INTO A MILLION PEICES."

And you spent the rest of your day with a clingy Leo who was also spitting insultsat E/B/N ever other second.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
ALSO IF YOU GUYS HAVE REQUESTS LEAVE THEN IN THE LATEST CHAPTER OR REQUESTS PAGE!!!

Thanks for all the support, ShyBeanz 🍓🍰🤗💗
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes