You realize you like him - 💛🤍

I forgot to mention that whenever it's LEO's POV I'll put a blue heart 💙.

And whenever it's your POV, I'll put on a white heart 🤍.

And if it's third person it'll be a yellow heart 💛.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

You climbed down the fire escape and into your window, you danced and twirled around your room before slipping into your F/C Pajamas and laying down on your bed with a satisfied sigh.

-YOUR POV- 🤍

I melted into my blankets and closed my eyes smiling to myself. "Leo...Leo..Leonardo..." I muttered and then blushed hard.

Leonardo, the person who had been on my mind the last week. Since that day I met him ranting on the building. He was talking to himself, how adorable...

I hugged one of my pillows and closed my eyes, was I pretending it was him??

None of your beeswax but probably.

How could I not, getting as close to him as I got to day was barely enough to please my crush on him.

But then again...

I squealed. I HELD LEONARDO'S HAND!!!

LEONARDO, THE FEARLESS HOTTIE, HAMATO'S HAND.

And it was....amazing.. He hands were warm and so welcoming that I couldn't help but smile.

Not to mention that fact that tonight he was being much more adorable the usual.

He was blushing that adorable blush everytime I talked, wait. I WAS MAKING HIM BLUSH?

Maybe he likes me back.

Maybe he like me like I like him. Like how I want him to hold me and kiss me and how I want to show him all my affection that is bottled up inside and just-

My phone beeped and I picked it up seeing that it was a text from Leo.

LEONARDO, THE FEARLESS HOTTIE, HAMATO HIMSELF!!!?

💙Leo💙
Hey, you get in okay?

Swoon, he was so cute and humble AND a gentleman, much better than E/B/F (Ex-Boyfriend-Name, remember him for a later chapter).

CONFIDENT Y/N MODE ACTIVATED!

"Yeah, I got in fine, Fearless.😉 How about you? Did you get home fine?"

That didn't seem too desperate did it? No time for that now, he's trying.

"Actually, I'm still on your building, Y/N. There's something really important I need to ask you?"

I texted him back immediately. What could he want after I said goodbye? He he going to ask me to stop making subtle moves on him or something I'd better find out.

"Wait a second, I'm coming up now."

I climbed up the fire escape and saw Leo standing there a worried look on his face..

Oh shit, I messed up big time.

TO BE CONTINUED.....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
449 Words

Sorry this part is so short, I had no idea what to write really, and I'm super excited for the next part so I basically gave this on the scraps.

Look out for the next part: When he asks you out.

Later, ShyBeanz 💟💜😛
@ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes