When he hurts you - 💛

Leo had always been super focused on training, but this was just getting a little bit too much.

He, his brothers and a girl named April who went to Eastman High, your rival school were always hanging out in the training room while they did their thing.

The turtles introduced her to you and she was actually a pretty nice person for an Eastman High student.

Heck, you, B/F/N and April were actually becoming like a platinum trio sort of thing.

So naturally you decided to confine your problems to the two of them.

"I'm all for a pajama party but why so late at night?" April asked, sitting down on your bed and starting to braid B/F/N's hair.

"Guys it's Leo..." You muttered underneath her breath.

"What about him?" B/F/N asked.

"Well, he has been training with his brothers almost all the time lately." You said hugging her pillow.

"I've noticed that actually." April said matter-of-factly.

"Like every time I want to do something with him, he's always sparring with Raph, working out training stances with Mikey-"

"Mikey....." B/F/N said gazing up at the ceiling, but she snapped out of it when April pulled on her braid harshly.

"Focus! I see, Y/N...."

"And whenever I talk to him he never pays attention and always has this look on his face. I'm telling you guys if looks could kill I would have been dead last week." You said woefully hugging your pillow.

"And he's never like this?" April ask d turning to you, a look of empathy on her face.

"Never." You said sadly.

"I say talk to him, you can't get better if you don't know that the problem is." B/F/N said and April nodded her head.

You sighed and the idea didn't leave your mind until you were standing outside the training room fiddling with your hands.

"Leo?" You said timidly, He was currently slicing a training dummy to shreds with his katanas and only made a small grunt to indicate he was listening.

"Something's off- I mean....We've just never been like this before.."

Leo stopped shredding the dummy for one second as you finished, he didn't even look at you. "Like this?" He asked, his voice in cold water.

"I mean, you keep looking at me in this way and you haven't been near me in a week-"

"Oh please don't start." He spat icely, his katanas now loosely by his sides.

"Leo?"

"I haven't been near you in a week!? Gosh gee I wonder why?" His tone was like a smack in the back.

"Leo, just tell me what's going on with you." You said, scared. There was no trace of warmth in his eyes.

"What going on with me!?" He yelled, his voice echoing onto the walls. "Y/N, don't ever think for a second that you're the victim in this situation."

"Leo, please!!" You said putting your hand on his arm.

"Get the f*ck OFF!!" He shouted and in the process lifted his katanas so that they collided on both sides off your waist.

"Leo!!" You cried and fell to the ground, wincing with pain.

Leo dropped his katanas and stared down at you with a look of: "What. The. Actual. F*ck. Have. I. done?"

The anger crawled out of his eyes and he stared down at you with tears in his eyes.

"Y/N, I don't know what came over me-" he started but you didn't let him finish.

"MIKEY! RAPH! B/F/N! SOMEONE!? HELP! You cried, straining as you bled out.

The last thing you saw was Leo's face distorted with sadness, confusion and total self hatred.

What had your mans done??

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
✨ Storytime✨

So I was just minding my own business eating my dinner when a friend of mine at my new school texts me:

"Hey, Nichole are you aware how many people are talking ABT you being your back?"

I ask her what she means and she proceeded to tell me how a lot of ppl are talking bad about me behind my back and how she can't tell me anything.

And I'm like BITCH WHAT THE FUCK!???

I've been at my new school 10 weeks and now I find out that people are going behind my back and talking crap about me????

Then she proceeds to leave me on read and not give me anymore information, and now I'm just sitting his wondering wtf is even going on.

Like everyone just seems so kind at this school.

And I've been keeping to myself and not being a crazy crackhead so I'm not actually sure what these people are saying without me.

And  I know I should probably ignore it but one thing about me is that I basically lack the ability to ignore. So what am I gonna do?

RANT ABOUT IT ON WATTPAD!!!🤗❤️

I've now just been staring at the ceiling wondering what the heck is going on!

And I wondering how long this has actually been going on for since I've just heard of it now.

Glad to get that off my chest, ShyBeanz😇💙🤍
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes