He goes to school with you - 💛

Ur uniforms btw

Ur uniforms btw. I think this is better.

~

•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
"But I like my clothes!!" Leo whined, it was early in the morning and you were trying to convince Leo to wear his uniform so the two of you could go to school.

"I bought you this so you could go to school with me...and know you don't wanna wear it?" You replied, getting a bit annoyed you were already changed.

"But it looks dorky!" He whined again, you crossed your arms. "Are you saying I look dorky?"

"Not you, you look cute. My uniform is just nerdy." He assured you, holding his hands in the air.

"Leo, everybody at school wears this, nobody is gonna think you look like a nerd. So wear it or you're not coming." You huffed and gave him the uniform which he took.

"Ok, but only because I wanna go to school with you." He pouted and you stepped outside to let him dress.

Once finished you slapped a granola bar into his hand enthusiastically. Whilst grabbing one for your self. Then the two of you stepped outside and were greeted by B/F/N.

"There you are...we have been waiting for you!" B/F/N yelled but turning to Leo, she said "And who are you"  lTorn somewhere between attraction and confusion.

"Paws off, he's my boyfriend." You said warningly.

"Where did you find him, a strip club?" B/F/N replied, looking sideways at Leo. You gave her the look and she immediately backed off.

"I'm Leo, hi human!" He said, looking down at B/F/N.

She raised an eyebrow at him and waved back. You nudged Leo in the arm a little bit and he quickly covered up his mistake.

"Fellow human...what's your name?" He said quickly.

"I'm B/F/N, I'm glad your dating my best friend but if you hurt her, I'll kill you! Ok?" She said fiercely and Leo smiled weakly.

"Nothing to worry about.." He said, looking intimidated.

"I hate to break up this lovely conversation we're having but we're gonna be late!" You said andthe three of you walked to school.

"I'll tell her later.." You muttered to Leo.

You three reached school and B/F/N rushed to go hand in some late homework while you went to your locker with Leo.

You got your books out for the next class when you locker slammed shut almost catching your hands. The books dropped to the ground.

"What do you want, Tori? (If that's your name I'm so sorry, plz change it). You said looking down at your books and then at her and two 6'4 guys who were acting her her bodyguards 

"Oh..so sorry, Y/N I just...WHO IS THIS?" She said catching eye of Leo.

"I'm Leo? What's it to you?" Leo said getting the gist that this was not a nice girl.

"Why are you hanging out with...that, When you could be hanging out with me." She said getting dangerously close to him and you were getting warningly red.

"I'm hanging out with her because she's my girlfriend." Leo said sternly, putting his arm around you're shoulders and pulling you close glaring at her.

Tori gave a laugh that was like cold water slashing you on the back. "How much did you pay him to say that. No one in their right mind would take you as a girlfriend. You the equivalent to a literal orangutang if I'm being generous. But, oh wait! That's rude. At least orangutangs aren't completely flat BACK and FRONT!!" She sneering.

This time you went sickly red from pure embarrassment, Leo looked down at you, his arms still around you, he looked really confused on what to say or what to do at that moment. And you couldn't blame him at that moment. The whole hallway was laughing at you and it was his first time in the human world.

Still you were pretty glad when B/F/N came pushing through the corridor before telling everybody to knock it off. "Piss off, Tori.." She spat and led the two of you out of there hurriedly.

"What's her f**king problem?!" You yelled, in an empty classroom with the two of them, you were pretty frustrated at everything and tears were welling up in your eyes

"Tori's nothing but a dumb witch, don't worry about her, N/N (Nickname)." B/F/N assured you rubbing you on the back meanwhile, Leo was stomping around the classroom in a line, his face red.

"That Bitch...how could she even talk about you like that!" 

"It happens all the time, Leo. She says stuff like that to me everyday! It's fine, I'm used to it!" You assured him wiping your eyes.

"But it's not fair Y/N!" And with that he stormed out of there. You were worried you couldn't find him in any classroom for the next 2 periods, you thought he had gone home and was angry at you until a girl in your grade, Chassidy (if that's ur name change it), the eyes and ears of the hallway, came running up to your lunch table looking out of breath and excited.

"Guys, you two are never going to believe this, Y/N, that guy you were with this morning, he's fighting Tori and her cronies outside!!" 

To be continued...

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Hiya, ShyBeanz!! I would really quick just like to apologize for the lack of updates to this story this week, I had a wedding to go to and all the planning that came with it was holding up my writing. But I had so much fun writng this chapter and hopefully you'll have a lot of fun reading it. Be sure to vote, comment, and follow!!

Thanks again, ShyBeanz

@ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes