You meet his family -💙

Ur outfit

                                 OR

                                 OR

But feel free to change it to your tastes

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-HIS POV- 💙

Me and Y/N were hanging out at her place, we were the only ones home and it was about two days after we had kissed.

And now, our relationship was amazing. Greeting each other with kisses and randomly being adorable at random moments of our day.

There was just one thing missing, I wanted her to meet my family. I wanted to show off my beautiful girlfriend to my brothers, tell splinter all about how amazing Y/N but first I had to get her opinion on it first.

Y/N was making us dinner and I was over the counter admiring her beauty as she did her thing. After putting her food in the oven you looked at me and cupped my face.

"Staring's rude ya know." She said, and kissed me. Okay, it's now or never.

"Do you wanna meet my family?' I asked, very abruptly, Y/N frowned.

"But doesn't your dad, think-" She started but I cut her off knowing she would say that.

"Y/N, I persuade him, you'll love him and he'll you. I promise."

"Oh alright then, let's go." And she grabbed her purse and shoes.

Both of us climbed up the fire escape onto the top of the building. She looked around then up at me.

"Don't you have a turtle car or turtle motorcycle we can ride on?" She said confused.

"Nope." I said smiling. You raised her eyerow confusedly.

"Then how are we - LEO!" She shrieked as I picked up bridal styles in my arms. She was blushing hard as I began building jumping.

"Leo, I can walk ya know." She mumbled, hiding her face in my chest.

"Not, while I'm around, my lady." I chuckled.

We made it to the manhole but by then Y/N was shying away from me and looking away nervously.

"I think this was a bad idea, what if they don't like me?" She mumbled. I embraced her and kissed her forehead gently.

"Then they're out of their minds, Love." I said, she smiled up at me again as I lifted the manhole and jumped down.

She followed and we walked through the sewers together, her nervously griping my hand, we found our way into the living room where Raph, Donnie and Mikey were and it took them a while to notice us.

"Who's the human girl?!" Said Donnie, curiously looking up from his phone at Y/N.

"This is Y/N. Y/N, these are my brothers, Mikey, Donnie and Raph." I said to her she waved nervously and withing seconds they all started crowding her with statements.

"Wow, she's actually real." Said Mikey prodding Y/N's arm as though so see if she would disintegrate.

"And she actually probably has  nipples." Donnie said matter-of-factly.

"Donnie, dude that's weird!" I scolded as Y/N turned a little bit red.

"What I wanna know is how she sustained such extensive brain damage." Raph said.

"What?" Y/N asked, confused.

"How are you dating Leo without throwing up every single minute?" He laughed and Mikey and Donnie joined in.

"Alright, that's it!" I said letting loose and tackled Raph to the ground, Y/N started laughing her head off.

"What are you doing in my house, human!"

We all turned around, Dad was standing there in the hallway, looking livid as he stared a trembling Y/N up and down.

"Dad, let me explain-" I started but Y/N gripped my hand tightly and nodded.

"Mr Hamato. I know you are angered that your son has been keeping secrets from you. But it has to be known, me and Leo have romantic feelings for eachother. And we make eachother feel whole. I know you fear humans but I can give you my promise that I am unlike the other humans and will definitely not attack your son or milk him for his blood." She stated looking dad straight in the eye and squeezing my hand.

Dad got up and walked to Y/N and met her gaze. None of them broke eye contact but dad was the first to speak. "Do you love my son?" He asked simply.

"I-I do." Y/N answered blushing to the roots of her H/C, and not meeting my gaze.

Dad sighed greatly and held out his hand to her with a smile. "Welcome to the family, Y/N. Call me Splinter."

Y/N gasped and took his hand. And then she looked at me and grinned and I grinned back at her. But by then I couldn't resist it anymore I pressed my lips on hers, holding her face.

"GROSS, DUDES GET A ROOM!" One of my brothers yelled but we did not part our lips until dad had to pry me off of her.

"But none of this lovey-dovey stuff when I'm here." And then he waddled off to his room.

Did mention how amazing my girlfriend is!!?

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Word Count: 845 Words

Thanks for everything ShyBeanz☺️🤗💘
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes