You stand up for him -🤍💙

-YOUR POV- 🤍

Leo and I were in the lair living room with his brothers, Donatello, Michaelangelo and Raphael. They were generally nice guys but they could be super annoying sometimes, Leo's let me know on all of the stuff they get up to. 

But they kind of are the reason why Me and Leo met so I have to give them the benefit of the doubt. Still, pretty annoying sometimes.

Leo and I were sitting on one of the chairs together, me on his lap with his arm spread over my shoulders. We're were being normal (AS NORMAL AS IT GETS FOR TWO MASSIVE SIMPS), kissing and stuff but nothing too bad since we were with his brothers and all.  When randomly, and I don't know how this started we started a whose too good for who battle right then and there.

"You're too good for me because you're so freaking adorable and smart and cute.." Leo smiled, kissing my cheek gently. This guy was just too adorable sometimes I could cry.

"Well, you're too good for me because you're super romantic, and your practically fearless and you-" I got cut off my laughing it was the other turtles.

"NOPE! NOPE! YOU GOT ME THERE WITH SUPER ROMANTIC!!" Screamed Raph who was rolling with laughter.

"Do you guys mind?" Leo asked, cringing a little and looking uncomfortable at the situation.

"You know, I'm surprised Leo got you to be his girlfriend without him having to kidnap you. He has the worst rizz out of all of all." Mikey laughed.

"Generally, I'm scared for you Y/N!" Donnie snorted.

Leo hung his head a little bit, and looked at me his grip loosening on me, and that was the last mother-f**king straw. I swinged my legs off of Leo's lap and stood up and looked down on his brothers.

"THAT IS ENOUGH!! JUST BECAUSE YOU THREE ARE SO F**KING IMMATURE THAT YOU CANNOT UNDERSTAND HOW LEO IS LITERALLY THE BEST DOESN'T MEAN THAT HE ISN'T. AS FOR THE FACT THAT HE HAS ZERO RIZZ, HE HAD ENOUGH RIZZ TO PICK UP A GIRL WHICH IS CLEARLY A HARD CHALLENGE FOR YOU THREE-"

-LEO'S POV- 💙

The hottest show of my life was playing out right in front of me. The guys had put me down, like usual but Y/N wasn't having it, she was now scolding the three of my brothers on my behalf and it was awesome. 

4 words popped into my brain as she continued to scream at them: This. Girl. Is. Vicious

And it was pretty dam amazing.

"-SO WHY DON'T YOU GET YOUR SORRY ASSES BACK TO YOUR ROOM AND LEAVE ME AND LEO IN PEACE!!?" And with that the three of them hurried off into our room.

Y/N took a deep breath, brushed her hair out of her face and sat back onto my lap. "That was awesome."

"Nobody's rude to my Leo." She smiled and laid her head on my chest.

"That's my girl." I sighed and kissed her forehead.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Nighty Night, (its 10:30, where I am), ShyBeanz😪😴🧡

-