You sit on his lap - 💙

I'm right now sitting engulfed by 4 blankets and like 5 pillows on my bed and my laptop was the closest thing next to me so why not write another part, that is on my long list of ideas!!!??

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
LEO'S POV - 💙

Y/N and I were watching F/S (Favourite Show, OMG COMMENT URS, MINE IS THE ROYAL TUTOR) together in the lair and I noticed that she was getting closer and closer to me as the show went on.

Maybe she wanted to cuddle? I scooted close to her as well and then wrapped my arm around her shoulders and kissed her forehead.

We continued to watch the show before she got up to go and get us drinks, and as she was, I was thinking.

Y/N has been teasing me a lot lately and its hot and all but I'm starting to think I should tease her back.

Seeing her get all flustered and cute would be pretty adorable and make a pretty good payback, not gonna lie.

That's a good idea Leo maybe I should start keeping a teasing score as well as a Rizz score.

-TEASE SCORE-

PERFECT GIRL💘: 12
FEARLESS LEADER💙: 0

Yeah....so I'm not doing well at all. But I'll get better at it eventually...

Like right now, I am gonna make Y/N so red that she'll be begging for mercy. I manically rubbed my hands together at the thought. Ultimate Payback!!!

Y/N set the drinks back on the table and then smiled at me mischievously, I sarcastically returned the look waiting for her to sit down next to me but she smiled back again. And then she collapsed on MY LAP!!

He legs spread of the side of the couch and one arm wrapped around my torso, her shoulder cutting into my chest as she smiled up at me.

"UM, Y/N. WHAT ARE YOU DOING?" I asked, coughing attempting to cover up the fact that I was literally blushing half too death.

"Sitting down...about to watch a show with my boyfriend." She said casually as if she wasn't literally sitting on me.

"ON ME?" I yelled flustered waving my arms around. She was clearly enjoying seeing me as a blushing mess Infront of her.

"Well, yeah..is that alright?" She said, a smile creeping on her lips.

Really it was making me a flustered, flushed embarrassed mess but sh couldn't know that!!

"IT'S GREAT Y/N, WE SHOULD DO THIS WAY MORE OFTEN." Placing my arm around her torso.

"Good," And with that she laid her head on my chest.

At this point I couldn't help but smile at her. She was a gigantic teaser but still adorably so.

"You little brat..." I said playfully and held her closer.

"Your little brat..." She corrected me and snuggled up against my chest, before starting to watch the show.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
YES THAT WAS SO MUCH FUN!!!!
-Later, ShyBeanz🥨💛😽
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes