OPERATION: MIKEY X B/F/N (PT1) - 💙🧡

Also just to clarify their ages: Leo and Raph: 15 and Donnie and Mikey: 14.

I'm so sorry to those of you who read the unfinished version of this😭

LEO POV - 💙

Ever since, Me, Y/N, Raph, Donnie, Mikey and B/F/N hung out that one time, Mikey has been acting...weird. 

Like weird-weird. His nunchucks keep slipping out of his hands whenever I mention hanging out with Y/N and her BFF, and he has this goofy, cheesy smile on his face all the time and its getting out of hand.

Just the other day, a dinner, Donnie asked Mikey to pass the ranch for some pizza and he freaked out and slammed his phone onto the table and launched the bottle at him. He had a bruise for a week. So now, for the sake of our family and their health and safety, I wanted to know exactly what was going on with my littlest bro.

"Don, have you seen Mikey?" I asked my second youngest bro, the two were attached at the hip, before Mikey started acting strange.

"He's in his bunk." He said pointing upwards. 

Wow, I didn't even notice him when he wasn't running his mouth. "Mikey! Not watching kpop with twiddle dumber?" I said casually.

He didn't even blink, or bat an eye. Ok something was seriously wrong with him.

"So watcha up to?" I stated, waving my arms around, creating small-talk. Mikey gave a small grunt and muttered: "Texting."

"Who ya texting? Is it Jungkook? You and Donnie's shared husband?  Or Soobin? Or Bangchan? (OMG I LOVE BTS, STRAY KIDS AND TXT TOO MUCH) Come on, Mikey who're texting?" He rolled his eyes and rolled over. 

"None of you're business." He muttered. 

"Oh really?" I replied, I smirked and jumped up onto his bunk and then...the two of us duked it out like WWE wrestlers. Donnie was cheering and recording the whole thing on his phone when Mikey was trying to get my hands off his phone.

But the student is no better than his master, and I managed to win and had his phone as the prize. " You know, I didn't have to come to this, Mikey." I said waving the phone in his face triumphantly as I held one hand in front of his face comically. "So...Who ya texting?

I opened his phone and saw all his messages, and MAN! Where they JUICEEEEEY!! 

His latest chat was to B/F/N and that's where I got all the juicy details from. Damn, this girl must be magical but making Mikey come out of his phase of dry texting was something not even his brothers to do. 

And yet, instead of texting: "K", "Alr" and "Gtg" as every other one of his texts, this boy was writing sonnets of text messages, but what made me yelp with laughter was what she wrote back after he finished his declaration.

"I really like talking to you, Mike." 

"Awww, that's sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute, Mikey!"

"Leo, give it back!" Mikey squawked and managed to snatch the phone off of me, his cheeks flushed red. CURSE MY SWOONING HEART! 

"Well now I wanna see!" Donnie laughed and reached for his phone, which he managed to swipe...bullying your younger siblings is the most fun thing in the world. Donnie's eyes widened as he eyes skimmed over the messaged. "OOOOOOOOO, MIKEY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND! MIKEY'S GOT A GIRLFRIEND!" 

"Who's got a girlfriend?" Raph asked, peering his head through the doorway, Donnie threw the phone to Raph who laughed and scrolled through. "WHEY! MIKEY AND B/F/N SITTING IN A TREE K-I-"