He becomes human - 💛

I was clear you guys wanted this one!! The next chapter will definitely be: "He goes to school with you."

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

You were in your mom's lab working on something for Leo, you had the idea for months and it was your 5 month anniversary so you have been working through the night this past week to get it done.

And finally with one last tweak of your wrench it was done. It was actually done. The perfect gift for Leo, and truth be told you didn't know how the hell you had done it but being the daughter of a renowned scientist you could basically do anything you could put your mind to.

You slipped out of there with a call of goodbye to your mom who said she'd be home late, giving you and Leo at least 5 hours to yourself.

You got yourself into a nice outfit and put on your favourite shoes, then you did (whatever, just don't leave your crusty bed hair alone) to your hair and waited for Leo to come.

Soon you heard a knock at your door, you pulled it open and jumped into Leo's arms embracing him in a hug.

"Hi, Bluebell." You mumbled wrapping your arms around him.

"Hey, Perfect." He laughed back. After you pulled away he pulled a fresh bouquet of F/F (favourite flowers) in your favourite colour from his back and gave them to you.

"F/F!! How do you know I like these?" You said smelling them.

"You mentioned it a few weeks ago." He said blushing a little bit.

"You remembered?" You laughed hugging him again.

"I remember everything you say, love. Ready for your real gift?" He says kissing your hands, you nodded and he handed you a box to which you opened and gasped.

A necklace, a ring, an anklet and earrings lay inside each with a large sapphire stone and Y/B/S (Your birthstone) shining up at you.

"They're...beautiful...how did you...?"

"I found them, you'd be surprised how many gemstones you can find in the sewers, but don't worry I cleaned them." He assured you.

"Thank you, Leo. I love you." You said hugging him right.

"I love you to, Y/N."

"Now here's your gift." And you handed him a box with it inside, He took is curiously and opened it, admiring the watch on the inside.

"A Watch!? Thanks, Y/N, I've always wanted one!" He said, smiling at it.

"It's not just a watch, put it on, but hang on your gonna need these." And you put some clothes in his hands.

"Y/N?"

"Just trust me Leo, you're gonna like this. Put those on over your shell and then put on the watch." You watched him pull the clothes over his shell confusedly and then urged him to put on the watch.

As soon as he buckled it on his wrist there was a flashing noise and Leo was standing in smoke. It had worked!!!

"Y/N!! I'M HUMAN!!!" He yelled, catching sight of himself in the mirror.

And yes he was, you started blushing. You hadn't expected him to come out looking this attractive.

A tall 6'3 human with black and blue tips was towering over you, his dark blue eyes shimmering.  The clothes just added a large enhancement to his attractiveness but that was your fault.

  The clothes just added a large enhancement to his attractiveness but that was your fault

Deze afbeelding leeft onze inhoudsrichtlijnen niet na. Verwijder de afbeelding of upload een andere om verder te gaan met publiceren.

U picked that for him

Just then you felt yourself being lifted off of your feet and twirled around in the air.
"Y/N L/N, YOU ARE THE BEST, MOST AMAZING GIRLFRIEND IN THE HISTORY OF GIRLFRIENDS, I LOVE YOU!!" He said and attacked you with kisses.

"I know I am.." you said laughing.

"How long did it even take to make this?" He asked while looking at himself in the mirror again.

"3 months?" You shrugged and he kissed you again.

"LOOK, I EVEN HAVE NIPPLES!!!!" He shouted laughed, lifting up his shirt so you could see.

You almost fainted right then and there. He had the body of a mother f-ing demi-god. And we're not talking scrawny 12 year old Percy Jackson. His pecs were so big....you could spread barbeque sauce on them. Even staring at his 6 pack, made you want to cry from hormones.

"Staring's rude, ya know." He said, laughing, wiping drool from your face. You bit your lip and looked at him.

Yeah so that human watch....?

Best idea you've ever had.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Yes..that was sooo fun!!!! And thank you to everybody who answered by question in the last part.
"When he goes to school with you is the next part."!!!
Look out for it ShyBeanz 🫐💙☺️
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes