When his bros make him jealous/ his bros catch you making out - 💛💙

You were hanging out at the lair today with Leo and his brothers. You had greeted Leo with a kiss and an embrace and then started playing F/V/G (favourite video game) with Raph.

"You are SO cheating!!" You yelled, as Raph leveled up for what seemed like the 4th time in this round.

"I'm not cheating, it's not my fault I'm a master player." He said laughing.

"That's so not fair!!" You grained as he won the round, you punched his arm which only made it hurt, and you winced.

"What are those biceps made of? Steal?" You whined as you rubbed your knuckles.

"Nope, that's stone cold muscle, sweetheart." He laughed and stuck his tongue out at me.

"I would play another round but I promised Mikey I would draw some art with him. I WILL kick your ass, later though." You said and waved him goodbye.

Leo was watching from a corner and glowered at Raph and he sneakily follwed you.

"What's new, Mike?" You laughed as you walked into the room, Donnie and Mikey were sitting on the ground. Mikey patted a spot next to you which you took.

"Wanna draw some popart?" He asked innocently handing you some paper.

"Sure!" You said and started sketching a drawing. Donnie turned his laptop to you and motioned to it.

"Hey, Y/N. You like F/A (Favourite artist) right?" He asked. And you nodded, smiling over your paper.

"Have you listened to their newest song?" He asked, eagerly.

"Nope!! I just haven't got around to it yet."

"You gotta hear it!" He started playing and Mikey got up, a wide grin on his face.

"You like this artist? No way. I do too!!" Mikey shouted.

"I'm hearing, F/A newest song playing? Don't tell me you like them too!"

"I f**king love them!!" You shrieked and then the four of your fangirled and squealed while Leo watched sourly from the door.

Donnie played the song and all four of you started dancing to it, rambunctiously, yelling the lyrics.

Leo, deciding he had had enough of you guys dancing closely, slammed the door open and grabbed your hand.

"Oh, hey Leo!!" You smiled and continued your silly dancing.

"Well, what's going on HERE?" He said loudly, glowering at his brothers.

"Nothing where just-"

"We need to talk..." he said and pulled you by the hand to the lair living room.

"I'll be 10 minutes guys!" You called and then turned to Leo, who was red in the face. "What's up Leo?

"Why are you dancing with my brothers?" He asked abruptly.

"Oh it's because we all like...wait...why? Are you jealous that I'm hanging with your brothers?" You asked raising an eyebrow.

"No!" He said, and turned away but seeing the look on your face he mumbled and embarrassed: "Maybe, a bit..."

You kissed his cheek and rolled your eyes. " Leo, I love you. I'll always love you. Your the only one for me, Fearless." You said sweetly.

"Sorry but it's just been a while since we've been that intamate. Like when was the last time you called me Fearless?" He said blushing.

"Three days ago on Monday." You stated blankly. "Listen, Leo. I love you, and I'll always love you. Beside your brothers are way too annoying for me to ever date them. Sorry for not showing you a lot of love lately." You said and kissed him sweetly on the lips  before smirking. "I have and idea..."

But before Leo could asked what it was, you pushed him against the wall with all you might and started kissing him. Kissing him harder, your pushed your tongue through his shocked lips, he moaned gently.

You glided your fingers across his plastron gently, he groaned again.

LEO'S POV - 💙

I didn't actually know what was happening. But you don't actually have to understand something to enjoy it, do you?

I placed my hands on her lower waist as she pulled her hands up to my neck, stroking it with her nails and sending shivers on my spine.

Y/N's breath was cold against mine as she spoke in a seductive whisper, she was holding my human watch with her two fingers:

"Lie down, she said and motioned to the couch. I slapped on my human watch and laid onto the couch and held out my hand for her.

She climbed on top of me, and I pulled my hands onto her waist and she started kissing me more, on my lips and down my chin, every place her lips touched burned with pleasure. Her knee was cutting in between my two legs as she touched my chest gently and a moan escaped from my lips, gently, she smirked and moved her hand up to my face, it just grazing my cheek.

"You want me to stop?" She whispered gently in my ear.

"No, please don't." I said hoarsely, her passionate kisses had affected my voice greatly.

She climbed a little higher on me, her knee now near my inner thighs. She moved down to my neck and started kissing and sucking on it gently.

What? The? Shell?

I thought swooning and I breathed hot as she did what she wanted. I moved my hand to her hips and rubbed them up and down, she sighed.

She kissed her way to my-

"WHAT THE SHELL ARE YOU TWO DOING."

Why skin no longer felt Y/N's lips on it, she has turned around, I did the same.

Hole-y shit! Raph, Mikey and Donnie were standing their watching us with disgusted looks on their faces.

"Heyy, guys..." Y/N said awkwardly and climbed off of me, I swung my legs of the couch to the right sitting position and she stood up.

Then Raph burst out laughing, his head off. We both turned bright red.

"Is that what you guys do when we're not here!?" He said between laughter.

"MY EYES!! WHY MUST YOU GUYS INSIST ON TRAUMATISING US!!" Donnie shreikeed.

"OH IM SO TELLING DAD ABOUT THIS!" Mikey yelled laughing and started running to dad's room.

I jumped on him and pulled him to the ground. No f**kin way, Michaelangelo.

Y/N watched me wrestle with my three brothers and caught my eye and smiled and then blushed.

I knew she was thinking what would happened if they hadn't interrupted.

Finally, my brothers tapped out and ran to their room to bleach their eyes, and I sat down next to Y/N and wrapped an arm around her shoulders.

"So next make-out session, your house?"

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•