More mini-scenarios

What each of his brothers think about you~

-RAPH-
To be honest, he has absolutely no idea why you're dating Leo but is happy for his brother. He thinks you're a cool person and he likes playing videogames with you but other than that he doesn't really know what to think. He loves embarrassing Leo in front of you because of sibling rivalry but it's all in good fun.

-MIKEY-
Mikey likes you a lot, because you're cool and like (insert thing you like) but like Raph, he loves embarrassing his older brother in front of you but it's more in a teasing way for him. He'll never admit it, but he actually takes tips from you and Leo to use on B/F/N. If he wasn't so shy about liking her, he'd ask you for advice. He also likes that you cook for them and go on pizza runs.

-DONNIE-
Donnie thinks of you as his sister because you both love hanging out with each other and like a lot of similar things. You're also the only one who doesn't bully him about liking anime and kpop. You, him and Mikey are like the crackheads of the family always making corny jokes here and there.

When you paint his nails~

•He was taking a nap on the couch so you decided to take this opportunity.

•You painted them blue and black, and because he could literally sleep through a hurricane, he didn't even realise.

•He didn't even realise it until he went home and his brothers started making fun of him for it.

•"Very manly, Leo, for a FEARLESS leader like you."

•He got you back though by attempting to put makeup on your face but he ended up with foundation on your lips and lipstick on your eyelids.

If you fell asleep on him~

Although he normally falls asleep first, whenever you do it becomes A Quiet Place Part 3 and he won't make a sound.

•He loves it when you lay your head on his chest or nuzzle his neck because it reminds him that you're his.

•He will never admit it but he loves hearing your light snores/mumbles in you sleep when you fall asleep on him.

•Its not really about you but this man here SLEEP TALKS: One time he was sleeping on you just started chatting about random shit, whilst hugging you.

•He will do anything in his power to allow you a comfortable sleep.

•He perform immaculate attempts at sign language to communicate just so you won't wake up.

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~~•~•
Just so you guys know, the third and final part of: "OPERATION MIKEY X B/F/N" will still be coming out, I just wanted to get something written as an extra sorry for not uploading.
Thanks for understanding, ShyBeanz
-ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes