When ya'll hang out - 💛🧡💚

Heya ShyBeanz!!!
I just wanted to say thanks to all of you who voted for b/f/n's boyfriend out of one of the turtles voting is now closed and I am proud to announce that the winner of our bestie's heart is....

MIKEY!!!!!💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡💛🧡

It was clear that almost all of ya simps thought that Mikey should have a GF just like he deserves, now that I'm thinking ABT it....I SHOULD DO A BOYFRIEND SCENARIOS FOR ALL OF THE NINJA TURTLES!!! Separately of course, because if I did the other three I would just procrastinate and never get any chapters out!!!

Stay tuned for those books......

Also if anybody has any requests for some new scenarios for this book I would really appreciate if you commented them!!

Also new POV hearts!!!

🧡 - Mikey
💚 - B/F/N
❤️ - Raph.
💜 - Donnie.

Now go get some snackies and some tea and relax, get ready for swooning!!!!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

-THIRD PERSON POV- 💛

It was about a week after the Baby pictures thing, things between Leo were great and his brothers will being slighty less annoying so all in all the week went well.

There was just something that was eating you up, and you ddided to tell Leo while the two of you were texting late at night.

"Fearless, can I talk to you about something?"

His reply was almost instant.

"Of Course, love, you can talk to me about anything❤️."

You took a large sigh and texted him exactly what was on your mind.

"I've known B/F/N since I was 5, and I feel really bad about not telling her that your, you know a mutant. I think I should tell her about you and your brothers."

You waiting for Leo's reply with was pretty long of a message.

"Y/N, sweetheart, she's your best friend so if you wanna tell her about us you totally can. Plus it would probably be good if the guys and I have another friend. Why don't you invite her to our hangout at the lair?"

You smiled at his message. But before you could even type a reply, Leo started typing again.

"Also, it's 3am, you need sleep for school tomorrow!!!"

God, did you love this guy so much.

"My bad, Leo. Goodnight, my Fearless leader 😘💙"

"Sleep well, my perfect gorgeous girl."

Feeling satisfied and tired you put your phone on your charger and laid your head down to rest on your pillow.

The next day, you dressed in your uniform and ate breakfast, B/F/N texted you that she was at your door.

Taking a deep breath you opened the door and put on a nervous smile.

"Y/N, what's wrong?" B/F/N asked immediately.

"Nothing! Nothing!" You said, your voice violently high-pitched.

"Y/N....how long have we known each other?"

"10 years..." you muttered .

"What's wrong?" She asked and walked inside.

"Ok, look. Don't get freaked out but you know, Leo?"