He hurts you (THE AFTERMATH) - 💛

You guys are probably pissing yourselves wondering what the hell happened to make Leo act like a literal sociopath so let's get into it!

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•

Leo was standing staring over you at your unconscious body, and couldn't help but stare at your wounds, the cuts didn't look deep, his katanas had only swept against your sides but he always kept his katanas sharper that an assassin's blade.

Just then, Mikey, Raph and Donnie came rushing in with April and B/F/N who's faces widened in horror staring at your state on the ground. 

"Leo!!!?? WHAT THE ACTUALLY HELL DID YOU DO????" April squawked running to your side, she checked your pulse, you were still breathing...thankfully.

"I don't know...I-" He kneeled down to pick you up but B/F/N smacked his hand away. 

"DONT YOU DARE TOUCH HER!!!" She shrieked.  

Leo didn't even argue back, he hadn't meant to do it his hands had a mind of his own in the moment and he was regretting every minute of his actions.

Raph picked you up and slung you over his shoulder, he patted you back gently and Mikey muttered: "Hang in there, dudette." and shot a glare at Leo that only made him feel even worse. Everyone's eye were only Leo, expecting him to say something but Leo had nothing to say - it was an accident but since no one was there, it looked like him meant every bit of what he had done.

"Let's get her to sensei..." Donnie muttered, breaking the glare and staring at your unconscious state sadly. "What the hell, Leo." 

And with that the rest of them left leaving Leo alone in the training room. He threw his katanas aside and started at the spot in which you were lying before others came. 

Tears started in his eyes, and he let them fall over his cheeks until he was sobbing his heart out touching the spot were the warmth of your body was still. "Y/N...." he muttered softly his heart aching. "Why..."

~TIME FOR LE FLASHBACKKKKKKKKKK TWO A DAYS LATER~✨✨✨

Leo was waiting for you outside of your school, he was waiting for you for a while, heck half the kids were gone by the time to skipped oy with a spring in your step.

Leo sighed, he always did love that way your uniform looked on you, but then he realised your skirt was a lot shorter and your shirt was untucked, your school bow was also hanging loosely on your neck.

That's.....weird.

He was just about to jump down to give you a hug when he noticed something, a boy in her class was walking behind her, his uniform also ruffles and untucked in places, his name was Ty (please feel free to change that if that's your brother's, dad's or ex's name).

Leo was already getting a bit worried now, he obviously couldn't jump down since that would blow his cover to this random guy.

Instead he followed the two of you while building jumping, the getting more and more sick to his stomach with every playful push you gave him or every pat on he head you received.

He kept telling himself that he was just being paranoid and the reason why you two were dressed like that because you just....we're trying a new outfit style?

But then it came.

"Can we just talk about how freaking crazy that was?" Ty asked you.

"Yep, we definitely should not have chosen the school auditorium of all places!"

The two of you laughed in remembrance, Leo stared looking flabbergasted.

"Are you ready for round two?" He laughed looking down at you.

"I'm worried I'll be terrible."

"You won't, I know. I've already seen you in action."

What. The. F*ck?

Was what he was thinking, his eyes welling up in tears, and too make matters worse the two of you ran up to your apartment to do who knows what.

(FOR THOSE OF YOU WHO ARE INNONCENT, LEO BASICALLY THINKS THAT YOU AND THIS GUY HAD SEX UN THE SCHOOL AUDITORIUM AND ARE NOW GOING TO DO ROUND TWO IN YOUR APARTMENT.)

Leo let his tears fall down his face. He loved you, but he guessed it wasn't good enough, of course you cheated.

Girls like that were all the same....

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•
Oop, the DRAMA, the TEA!!!!🥲

By the way Happy Christmas Eve, ShyBeanz 🎅🏻✨🎁🎄.
Well I guess for some of you it's Christmas already. If so MERRY CHRISTMAS SHYBEANZ❤️💚🤍!!!!

-Comment you favourite Christmas gift or what you want the most for Christmas, (I AM ABSOLUTELY DESPERATE FOR THE BROTHERS HAWTHORE BY JENNIFER LYNN BARNES, IF YOUVE READ THAT SERIES ILYSM AND WHOS YOUR FAV HAWTHORE BRO??? Mine is Xander)
-ILYSSSSSSM SHYBEANZ❤️💚🤍
ShyBeanzLuvRicecakes